3,507 results
All reviews night market spg member latest recipe spg points the club lounge corner suite concierge desk burger king mountain view infinity pool doi suthep upgraded to a suite old city high floor breakfast buffet five star hotel rain shower
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at LM Chiang Mai in June 2018. It was a perfect stay. Nueng the guest experience manager went above and beyond to decorate my room for our anniversary celebration. He met us with the flowers at airport, sent a cake and candies to our room and nicely decorated our bed. For my platinum SPG status LM upgraded me to a beautiful suite with a nice view. Food at restaurant was delicious. The pool is amazing! The best hotel with the best customer service I have ever stayed in Thailand :)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
lemeridienchiangmai, Marketing Communications Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Yulia K,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am pleased to read that our facilities, cuisine, and services had contributed to a memorable stay. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. It is centrally located in the city, right next to the night market. We arranged with the concierge for a trip to the elephant farm that became a private event with an wonderful guide. The restaurant was very good and the service was fantastic by the entire staff. We also used an inexpensive laundry service just steps away from the hotel.

Dear Michael A,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience while staying with us. I am happy to read that you were delighted by our location, services, and cuisines. I am glad you had an enjoyable time here with us.

Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Chiang Mai again and for recommending us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Definitely top notch hotel. My wife and I are here for our honeymoon, and we are absolutely blown away by the quality and service of this establishment. Very helpful staff that will inform you of how to get the best experiences in the area as well.

Dear Chris B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during you meaningful special occasion and for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay with us.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at Le Méridien Chiang Mai and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

After a delayed flight we arrived at the hotel around 10.00pm.
Check in was very efficient and we had lovely mountain view room.

Staff are very helpful and would call a tuk tuk when we wanted to go someplace. the door man would confirm the price and give instructions to the drive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear victoryee8,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy to hear your stay was highlighted by quality service and comfortable facilities. It is wonderful to know that you were impressed by the picturesque view from our guestroom.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Le Méridien and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We stayed at Le Meridien in Chiang Mai for 2 nights in June. I informed the hotel prior to my arrival that it was my husband's birthday. Upon arrival, the Manager (I believe GM) greeted us as were were checking in with the front desk reception. He asked us what our plans were for the next day (my husband's b-day) and how long we were expected to be gone for. Anyhow, the next day, we had a tour planned for the entire day. Upon our return, the hotel staff had tastefully decorated and left a small cake for my husband's birthday. It was so sweet and we really appreciated it. The staff at this hotel are so kind and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was fabulous!

The reason for only 4 stars instead of five, is that our room was in desperate need of some up upgrading. The furniture was worn & torn and a little beat up. The desk,nightstands and table had dings and damage all over them. The couch in front of the window felt dirty to me. The bathroom was nice, updated, and clean.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay. Great location and wonderful staff!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear eatdrinktravel2018,

Thank you very much for sharing you wonderful experience with us. I am pleased to read that our service had contributed to an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!