See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Me and my husband have come to Eurana.At the beginning of the month.We stay in a honeymoon room.The housekeepers have arranged verybeautyful room reasonable price.We have room to see the pool.we like to relax on the 3rd floor of the hotel and see the mountain view Doisuthep temple.The staff here is very helpful.Cute and friendly.Breakfast there are many type of the food to choose.The hotel is decorated with trees and flowers.Asmall waterfull,Desk chairs look comfortable.So soon we will be back here with my family.,

Room Tip: On the 3rd floor have a good view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kall-Iris
Pilaslak C, Owner at Eurana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Chaturong

Greeting from Eurana Boutique Hotel

Thank you for taking time to reviews when your stayed with us. I'm very pleased to hear that your like our hotel room, staff, breakfast, environment
I certainly would love to have the opportunities to welcome you again in near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel at least 3 times, once for over two weeks. We booked the Eurana for 5 nights. Just arrived to find the place is under total renovation. We have been given a appalling room with dirty curtains and terrible room overlooking some roof. The staff don’t give a sh.t. The renovations, we are told, will start at 8am and continue to 6pm every day. This is a total nightmare. We have to go back to the people we booked it through to organise a refund. Hopefully we will move out tomorrow.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barry C
Pilaslak C, Owner at Eurana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Barry C

Greeting from Eurana Boutique Hotel

Thank you for taking time to reviews when your stayed with us. I'm very very sorry for every inconvenience that occurs during your stay. All the complaint will be handle accordingly.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

receptionists were very nice. Room was good and comfortable, large bed, clean, full furnish and utilities. Hotel was locate near the main road and easy to go anywhere. Especially Hotel staffs were helpful for my troubles and problems. May be they were not perfect but not bad. one thing of all not good for me was breakfast they had a few of choice, may be hotel ought to add food more...

Room Tip: identity your special request
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ChaturongR3
Pilaslak C, Owner at Eurana Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Chaturong

Greeting from Eurana Boutique Hotel

Thank you for taking time to reviews when your stayed with us. I'm very pleased to hear that your like our hotel facilities, utilities, location, staffs and breakfast.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

We came to chiangmai with family, all good facility, good location ,lobby very beautiful. Great pool area and very clean & tidy throughout. Staff was extreamely friendly and helpful. Helped out with every question.

*We felt that we definitely got value for money at this hotel & would recommend it!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Crystal

Greeting from Eurana Boutique Hotel

Thank you for taking time to reviews when your stayed with us. I'm very pleased to hear that your like our hotel staffs and facilities.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

ive stayed at Eurana many times now, the location is great as everything is near, you only have to walk out the hotel to find a nice busy market plus many places selling street food. it also has its own car park and swimming pool and the staff are always friendly. Great value for money too.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Pompey

Greeting from Eurana Boutique Hotel

Thank you for taking time to reviews when your stayed with us. I'm very pleased to hear that your like our hotel location, friendly staffs, accommodations and swimming pool.