“Good service and happy customer ”

Star Fashion Bangkok
Ranked #58 of 594 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Top quality custom suits and formal wear in the Khaosan area. Our shop is located inside Star Dome Inn on Soi Rambuttri (adjacent to Khaosan Road). From Khaosan Road, utilize Susie Walking Street (look for orange "999 West" sign), turn left and we're there!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I coming to Bangkok for a relax weekend had me shopped for tailoring suit and few more shirt I made star fashion 3 suit with shirt absolutely great job 100%fit in my body I am so happy whey have many choices Of the fabric reasonable price compare to some another tailor I been many tailor before I come to starfashion highly recommended

StarFashionBangkok, Manager at Star Fashion Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

thank you so much for your recommendation

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"handkerchief"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Well made reasonably priced custom suits. Good place, nice guys. I bought a black and a blue suit here and am very happy with both.

1  Thank Mitch B

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The service here was great! Mr. Jonny was very helpful and my suit came out better than I expected! I recommend you give him a visit for any and all fashion needs!

1  Thank Hector G
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Great blokes, great price, great suit! Cheers boys for the awesome service. No doubt I’ll be back soon (:

2  Thank SabriM164
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 December 2017

We came here around the 25th of November. My brother was already 4 years ago at Star Fashion and was amazed about the result he got for just 4000 Baht. So he wanted to go there again, because he knew that they are doing a good job and are caring about the customers. They are funny and friendly.
After 2 hours of consultation about different colors, sizes, cuts, we payed 40000 Baht, so tens times as much as my brother did back then. But we also got all together 3 suits with vests and 7 shirts. They said it is a better quality than last time, we will get our Names stichted into the suits and on our shirts and we would get suit handkerchiefs in the same material as the suit-inside. At the start he wanted to have 55000 Baht. So we thought, it is still cheap for an European. I mean a customized Suit for ca. 330€? You will never get that in Germany. My brother then also bought some customized shoes and a belt for 6500 Baht.

After a travel around the country, we came one month later at the end of our trip to try the suits so they can finish it properly before we leave the country. We got some beers and two pizzas, so two hours of trail were bearable and no pain. We should come again 2 days later on the 20th of December. All the shirts were there and our Suits were done and my brother got his shoes and belt. They were definitley not the same color as my brother ordered them and we saw some first bad work. Some parts of the shoe were badly processed and we asked, if they can do something against that. They said "Yes, we do some polishing and it will be okay.", so we trusted them and came back on the next day to grab the stuff before we leave the country a few hours later.
We got there and they were a bit odd. Maybe a lot of stress, but they were not that friendly anymore and were "just doing their job". So we got our suits and shirts, tested them for the last time and selected a tie. They gave us one more each for free and Jonny said "so we get a good review ;)". Yeah why not, when everything is good?!
The testings were fine and we didn't see any mistakes when we looked at the suits (inside, outside). And we didn't get our suit handkerchiefs. We forgot about it until we were at the airport, so it is a bit our fault, because we could have told them, but they also forgot it or just didn't want to do it?! ;-(
We are back home now, and had a second look on our suits. There are some siting mistakes and on one there is a repair or something under the revers. Nobody will probably see that ever, but for something costumized and such a price in Thailand?

But on the other hand we still have to say, that everything fits pretty good and compared to a costumized one in Germany, it is still cheap. But on the other hand, I have to say, that I am a bit disappointed. We had a good feeling at the first meeting.

I am between 2-3/5 I sadly have no photos of the shoes...

1  Thank Max_Wendt