Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a thrill for us clothes-lovers!

This place is amazing. We went in on a recommendation and ended up buying suits, vests and chinos... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Bryan G
Big selection...huge place...great for ladies!

This is one of many tailors that the TUK TUK drivers would force me to visit on my first trip to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
steve m
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$61.77
from US$45.51
from US$13.88
from US$75.00
1,436 results
All reviews tailored clothing custom suit these guys great quality finished product custom made final fitting great tailor tailor shop top quality taxi driver ifc ronny raj prem suits material
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It was a very nice experience to come here. Prem and Ronny made a discreet and comfortable shopping possible. Get tuk tuk to take you. We got kimonos for the whole family

5  Thank SarahZelma
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I was fitted two weeks ago, picked up the suit today before leaving thailand. Fitted well and great service from ravi, kumar and santhos. Would recommend.

6  Thank Greg T
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

On the advice of my taxi driver, I took the plunge and ventured toward ifc's facilities. I was a bit apprehensive at first, since there are so many tailors in Bangkok to choose from I wanted to make sure that I went to the right place and got good value for my money. The person I dealt with at IFC was Ram. I was greeted with the utmost courtesy and respect. I told him what I was looking for, which was Sports coats. He showed me many different fabrics to choose from and showed me why one fabric was better than another after going back and forth, I decided on the sport coats that I wanted the style that I wanted and how I wanted it customed than configured. We decided on a price and then they began fitting me. I picked the material, the lining, the monogramming and the buttons. After my initial fitting, they did caution me to make sure that I came back for an interim fitting and rightfully so, because once I came back and tried on a few things they had already prepared I didn't like the fit. Not to worry, because this is the case in most situations when you're having bespoke custom-made tailoring done. They made all the alterations I wanted and Ram gave me his promise that my clothes be back to me in the United States by the end of the month. To my surprise Ram made sure that I got my clothing back in only a few days of my final fitting. The jackets fit well the shirts fit well and the pants fit well. We even had a gown made for my wife. Ram was honest with me throughout the process and forthright. I told him that I did NOT want to be on the NEGATIVE side of the TripAdvisor reviews, but that I wanted to be on the POSITIVE side of those reviews. He went out of his way to make sure that I was completely satisfied and I am. Because they now have my measurements on file, I will certainly do business with Ram and IFC in the future. I simply have to tell him what I want, show him pictures and they will make it up for me and send out to me here in the United States. Please be objective when considering the TripAdvisor reviews. Because my suspicion, is that most people who left a negative review only had ONE fitting and didn't go back for the interim fitting and as such they weren't satisfied with how their clothes fit them. I however, made SURE that I went to my second fitting, as is customary when you're having custom-made tailoring done and now my clothes look great on me I couldn't be happier. I will follow up my review with pictures later.

4  Thank johnrU8936VU
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Mr Santos was very courteous and professional. My boyfriend's silver suit was perfect. Thanks ifc and mr santos :)

6  Thank RainaChou
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

At first I wasnt sure... should I do it or not- is it worth it? YES - Narain & Santosh cared really good about us and made a great Job. Always listening and giving good advices. When I went ti the fitting I recognized the Quality is really good!

4  Thank Lino R