Malaysia Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
AETAS lumpini(Bangkok)
View Hotel
All reviewsswimming poollumpini stationbook directly with the hotelmain buildingrooms are basicbudget hotelshort walknice poolair conwi ficentral bangkokconvenient locationstreet foodbahtthailandtaxicleaners
Reviewed 22 January 2018

A swimming pool in a hot clime; a quiet room with air con; a reasonable restaurant downstairs, and 7/11 across the street, and a subway about a 15-minute walk away. All at a reasonable price. The staff is helpful. Many restaurants nearby. The matress was a bit lumpy, but with so much tourism, slept easily anyway. Overall, a great bargain.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We were staying the one night in one of the rooms in the main building. I think there was a more updated part of the hotel but we weren't in it.

Our room was dated and old and could do with updating. The towels we had were overused and nearly thread bear. The door to the room opens outwards into the hallway rather than into the room (a bit odd). There was nothing horrible about the hotel but nothing pleasant either. I wouldn't rush to book it again.

The restaurant attached to the hotel was ok and served really small portions.

The hotel is situated fairly close to a rail station to get around.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2018

A bit worn & tired, even though it recently had a face lift. Still, if you like the location and want a good value hotel it is a great choice with a nice little pool. Room was clean. Restaurant wasn't as good as I think it used to be a long time ago, but still OK.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Great that the hotel offers Wi-Fi, downside is that Wi-Fi is not as good as it could be.. Would prefer not to have mini bar in the room as there is a 7/11 just across the road...
Otherwise it's good value for money, easy walk to mrt also plenty of motorbike taxis around for those who prefer not to walk...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for a week at Christmas and felt very comfortable and at home there. Very clean, rooms cleaned every day, pool taken very good care of. The food is good and well priced and restaurant open 24 hrs! Location excellent and always taxis or motorbike taxis ready outside, variety of restaurants, laundry service, massage parlours, 7-11 and ATM machines all very close and short walk to the skytrain.
The only drawback was the pool is in shade from about 13:30 although it comes back onto the sunbathing terrace around 15:00.
Also I was charged for a beer on my room which I hadn't had. I paid as I was told if I didn't pay the cleaners would be charged and it was very cheap but it was the principle of the matter that I hadn't drunk the beer and they wouldn't accept my word.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo