2,396 results
All reviews department store washing machine the river robinson shopping mall tops supermarket saphan taksin bts station full kitchen ferry pier grand suite street food state tower huge room direct access a river view room chao phraya small kitchen serviced apartment
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel was walking distance to Shangri-La where I was attending a conference. The Shangri-La was too expensive, so luckily Centre Point offered more affordable rates. It is walking distance to Sathorn Pier where we were able to get on the ferry to see some of the temples. It is also close to the subway line to get you to night markets.

The security staff were next to the elevator ready to service you, and very friendly tour agent in the lobby for guidance.

It is also located attached to a mall, where there is a super market to purchase food and store in the in room refrigerator. We found this very convenient for breakfast and snacks.

Our only complaint was that the room did not provide enough toilet paper, so we had to call several times.

We would stay here again if we visit Bangkok in the future.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Serena L
Tanasit T, other at Centre Point Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Serena L,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I hope that your stay was pleasant and that our accommodations and services were acceptable to you. I have acknowledged your comment and briefed with my team to improve our service for your next stay.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Great spot to base yourself from, 2 bedroom suite was insanely massive. Very nice breakfast. 3 tvs, stereo, washer / dryer, 3 x powerful airconditioners. Staff very friendly.

Easy to get into Bangkok, Central Shopping, Chinatown, both airports.

Pool is long, with no deep end or pool bar. Handy nearby tailors, food shops, market stalls and a small "mall."

Lots of 200 Baht hour long massages nearby to let go of any worries!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Tanasit T, Executive Assistant Manager at Centre Point Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear jez2a,

Thank you very much for your kind comment and your support at our Centre Point Hotel Silom. I apologize that you had an inconvenience during your stay with us. I have briefed my housekeeper and chief of technician to check and recheck all of our rooms before guests check in to prevent the same situation in the future.

My team and I will try our best to make our Centre Point Hotel Silom meet your most satisfaction. I apologize once again and thank you very much for your kind patience and understanding.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I booked a 5 days/4 nights Deluxe room at Centre Point Silom for € 225,06. I suggest you look around on other websites for the lowest price, when I was looking around the price could vary from 40-ish to even around the € 80,- mark.

Rooms:
The rooms were big, clean and also included a washing machine, refridgerator/icebox, pantry and even a kitchen. Wifi was good enough for some surfing, but nog fast enough for Netflix. Bathroom had a Japanese style automatic toilet.

Breakfast:
Buffet had a decent mix of Thai/Asian and Western food. Enough to choose from, but I got a bit tired of it after 5 days. Not complaining about the quality, but that's just me.

Service:
People at the desk are nice and pretty much all of them speak English. I had washed some dirty laundry in the washing machine in my room. The evening I came back I saw that housekeeping hang it all to dry in my room....NICE!

Location:
The hotel is in walking distance of Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain station if you prefer the boat, there is also Sathorn Peer near by.
Under the hotel there is a KFC, McDonalds, Starbucks and a Robinsons Mall. What do you want more? It's a great hotel for visiting Bangkok

Conclusion:
I really recommend this hotel if you want to travel around Bangkok with the ferry/boat or skytrain. If you can find a room for 40-50 euros per night, it's a great price for what you get.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank qtdinh

Dear qtdinh,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I hope that your stay was pleasant and that our accommodations and services were acceptable to you. Please let me know if there's any ways that we might make improvements in the accommodations and services for your next stay.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here twice, at the beginning and end of a month long holiday in Thailand, fantastic place to stay, value for money, nice spacious rooms, with most amenities, including a washing machine, breakfast is a buffet, which is standard for Thailand, quality of food exceptional, from American breakfast, thai food, and European cakes, all staff that I encountered were very courteous, polite. Can not fault this hotel, I would definitely recommend staying here, I'm also looking forward to going back

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Tanasit T, Executive Assistant Manager at Centre Point Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Marc B,

Thank you very much for your kind comment and your support at our Centre Point Hotel Silom. I will pass your kind words to all of my staff.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We booked a room over Christmas and really enjoyed our stay. First of all I emailed Mr Tanasit to arrange the room and upgraded to the Suite as we had our teenage daughter with us. This was really easy to do and very reasonably priced.
The room and balcony were very good. The view from the 26th floor over the river was very good, and we enjoyed a couple of G&Ts at sunset, before going out for the evenings.
All the staff are fantastic and very polite.
The breakfast is extensive and varied, and it changes daily, catering for most tastes. It is served until 10:30 but seemed to get very busy after 09:30 for the last hours rush.
Inside the suite the washing machine was a godsend, thank you.
This hotel is ideally located in Silom and has a department store and supermarket underneath. On the street close by are the usual suspects Mcdonalds, KFC, Starbucks and Swensons, but also opposite the hotel is Nalins Kitchen which does very good Thai food.
A taxi to Patpong will cost around 60 THB double it if you use the Tuk-Tuks. From the hotel to the airport is 500 THB and will take around an hour depending on the traffic.
It is a smoke free hotel and there is a smoking area at the front of the building.
The late check out until 20:00 was also appreciated.

We had a really good break here and I know we will return next time we're in Bangkok. Thank you all for making our Christmas 2017 such a good occasion.

Room Tip: Room 2603 has the balcony the hotel use in their promotional material.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank wilkymufc
Tanasit T, Executive Assistant Manager at Centre Point Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear wilkymufc,

Thank you very much for your kind comment and your support at our Centre Point Hotel Silom. I hope that your stay with us was a pleasant one. My team and I would try our best to make our hotel as your second home in Bangkok again.

Looking forward to seeing you again.