We always stay at Centre Point Silom when we're in Bangkok. The staff is so friendly, rooms are great, especially if you get a river view. Breakfast buffet choices will keep you full until supper time. Our suite has a washer/dryer, 2 big screen TVs, bathroom with loads of hot water. There's a nice gym, a swimming pool, a hair salon and massage/spa. Location is within walking distance to BTS Skytrain and the river ferries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to: The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall (night bazaar). The hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, WingontravelTA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centre Point Hotel Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok