1,824 results
All reviews business suite chin house bedroom suite lumpini park tuk tuk sala daeng dining table full kitchen living area patpong night market nice pool area min walk small kitchen stayed for nights home away from home travel agent skytrain station
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for 3 nights (non refundable) and ended up not going due to my illness. I called the hotel and see if they can do something about it. I tried to resolve the problem by offering couple solutions but the management have no choice to charge me for the whole booking $300+ and their reason because “it’s a high season for hotel.” They did not even give me a chance to amend this booking to any future date but happy to charge without hesitation. I guess the hotel management too HUNGRY with $$$$ and wanted to do one time business with guest like me.

I have stayed in many hotels in different counties over the part years and I learned that the hotel always wanted to make guest experience pleasant and so on... but this hotel really gave me a bitter tease impression without even trying their products and services. NEVER BOOK THIS HOTEL AGAIN IN MY LIFE I PROMISE you the “hotel management”. You are too HUNGER my dollars!!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

When first arriving we were greeted warmly. The reception was nice and modern and staff were friendly. Once we were in our rooms and had a look around we wound the rooms were dated. The light switch for the bedroom near the door isn’t even a switch you need to turn on your main bedroom light where the bed is. The shower has no water pressure what so ever, the kitchen is so old. The breakfast buffet was below average. We stayed there for 7 nights. If we hadn’t already paid or stayed shorter we would’ve left. The location isn’t central to anything you would either need to call a taxi, tuk tuk or walk a few kms. On our last day we wanted to call a taxi meter to take us to the airport. The concierge said it will take 30 mins to 1 hour to get a taxi meter. They said we can do a hotel transfer for $1100 bht. I refused because my brother who took a taxi meter for only $350 bht only an hour before I had asked for a taxi. So I went onto the streets to try to hail a taxi. Took me 5 mins to get a taxi meter van. That really annoyed me and I would not be coming back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Katrina N
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The hotels best point is it’s staff, who were so helpful and accommodating. The suites are large and the hotel is well located. Would be a good option for couples looking for extra space or families. Food very good also

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
BBK-General-Manager, General Manager at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear DannyDublin24,

Allow me to thank you for the comprehensive reviews on TripAdvisor – your worlds truly mean the world to my team and I!

Sharing memorable moments with our valuable guests and taking part in your lasting, unforgettable experiences is what we, at The Bandara Bangkok, constantly strive towards, and knowing we have just accomplished that during your stay with us makes our job worthwhile.

It sounds like you have been pampered throughout your visit, and have appreciated not only what we are best known for, our "Pure Asian Experience Service" . Nevertheless, thank you for giving us some constructive feedback so that we can continue to improve our service in the mentioned areas accordingly.

Thank you again for choosing The Bandara Bangkok. We would love to get a chance to pamper you in the future!

Ekanant Srinaiban

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Bandara Suites for 3 nights and stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment was very spacious and our two kids loved the extra room to runaround in. The main bedroom had a huge bed that we all could have slept in and there was two bathrooms as well. The 2 doormen/tuk tuk drivers were fantastic and very knowledgeable. Also when the lady came to clean our room, she cleaned the whole apartment including sweeping the floor, cleaning the bathrooms and changed not only the sheets but also all the covers for the duvets and pillows. The staff are really friendly to kids as well and loved playing with them.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
BBK-General-Manager, General Manager at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Justin S,

We truly appreciate your kind contribution about your stay experience at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok. More than that, we also love seeing that you would return to stay with us and recommend us to other travelers. Your kind feedback will definitely motivate our team for doing the great work.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you to "Pure Asian Experience" Bandara Bangkok in nearly soon.

Sincerely yours,
Ekanant Srinaiban

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean and spacious, bathrooms were good too. Beds are comfy. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is delicious with good variety and the best omlettes ever! On the day we left the hotel at 5am, they packed a breakfast box for us and even haggled down the taxi fare! They are happy to answer any query at any time! Can't fault this place! Will definitely be back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Pavithra V,

It's our indeed pleasure to learn that you had a great time staying with us. Our aim is to offer the unforgettable experience to our guest and we will try our best to keep up our great work.

Thank you for selecting your stay with us and sharing us your kind compliment. We, as "Pure Asian Experience" Bandara Bangkok Bangkok look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,