“Location”

Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok
Ranked #110 of 893 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This 2nd time stayed down graded from 22Flr to 812 Flr due im a smoker, not recommended this room old and stain surfaces both wooden ,hard surface and stain bathroom amenities, not have enough option due fully booked.

The Reception very different from 1st i checked to the property,i not get welcome drink from them but i saw other guest get one.2015 reception batter

Kancit the doorman is honest person he's reliable person and willingness to guide how to get around specially for 1st timer visitor which he did in 20015,is one of the reason i returned for second time and good to know the management kept a good worker like him.

Don't hesitate to book despite my downgrade room this hotel worth it .

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
BBK-General-Manager, General Manager at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear ausjktindo,

Thank you for addressing your most positive impressions following your stay at The St. Regis Bangkok, your comments is most appreciated by the associates and management.

Your comments regarding services delivery from our associates was very useful for the team to train for a better, also thank you for your kind compliments Khun Kanchit our Bellman.

We are looking forward to pampering you on your potential future visit.

Ekanant Srinaiban

Write a ReviewReviews (1,658)

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for 3 nights (non refundable) and ended up not going due to my illness. I called the hotel and see if they can do something about it. I tried to resolve the problem by offering couple solutions but the management have no choice to charge me for the whole booking $300+ and their reason because “it’s a high season for hotel.” They did not even give me a chance to amend this booking to any future date but happy to charge without hesitation. I guess the hotel management too HUNGRY with $$$$ and wanted to do one time business with guest like me.

I have stayed in many hotels in different counties over the part years and I learned that the hotel always wanted to make guest experience pleasant and so on... but this hotel really gave me a bitter tease impression without even trying their products and services. NEVER BOOK THIS HOTEL AGAIN IN MY LIFE I PROMISE you the “hotel management”. You are too HUNGER my dollars!!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

When first arriving we were greeted warmly. The reception was nice and modern and staff were friendly. Once we were in our rooms and had a look around we wound the rooms were dated. The light switch for the bedroom near the door isn’t even a switch you need to turn on your main bedroom light where the bed is. The shower has no water pressure what so ever, the kitchen is so old. The breakfast buffet was below average. We stayed there for 7 nights. If we hadn’t already paid or stayed shorter we would’ve left. The location isn’t central to anything you would either need to call a taxi, tuk tuk or walk a few kms. On our last day we wanted to call a taxi meter to take us to the airport. The concierge said it will take 30 mins to 1 hour to get a taxi meter. They said we can do a hotel transfer for $1100 bht. I refused because my brother who took a taxi meter for only $350 bht only an hour before I had asked for a taxi. So I went onto the streets to try to hail a taxi. Took me 5 mins to get a taxi meter van. That really annoyed me and I would not be coming back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Katrina N
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The hotels best point is it’s staff, who were so helpful and accommodating. The suites are large and the hotel is well located. Would be a good option for couples looking for extra space or families. Food very good also

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear DannyDublin24,

Allow me to thank you for the comprehensive reviews on TripAdvisor – your worlds truly mean the world to my team and I!

Sharing memorable moments with our valuable guests and taking part in your lasting, unforgettable experiences is what we, at The Bandara Bangkok, constantly strive towards, and knowing we have just accomplished that during your stay with us makes our job worthwhile.

It sounds like you have been pampered throughout your visit, and have appreciated not only what we are best known for, our "Pure Asian Experience Service" . Nevertheless, thank you for giving us some constructive feedback so that we can continue to improve our service in the mentioned areas accordingly.

Thank you again for choosing The Bandara Bangkok. We would love to get a chance to pamper you in the future!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Bandara Suites for 3 nights and stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment was very spacious and our two kids loved the extra room to runaround in. The main bedroom had a huge bed that we all could have slept in and there was two bathrooms as well. The 2 doormen/tuk tuk drivers were fantastic and very knowledgeable. Also when the lady came to clean our room, she cleaned the whole apartment including sweeping the floor, cleaning the bathrooms and changed not only the sheets but also all the covers for the duvets and pillows. The staff are really friendly to kids as well and loved playing with them.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
BBK-General-Manager, General Manager at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Justin S,

We truly appreciate your kind contribution about your stay experience at Bandara Suites Silom, Bangkok. More than that, we also love seeing that you would return to stay with us and recommend us to other travelers. Your kind feedback will definitely motivate our team for doing the great work.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you to "Pure Asian Experience" Bandara Bangkok in nearly soon.

Sincerely yours,