Review Highlights
Exceptional quality & serive...good value!

Charlie, Ben and staff- Fantastic crew providing exceptional quality & service, great value! I was... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2018
stevegentry2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Fantastic tailoring shop

The suit i got here fits perfectly and the material is very good. I don’t had a lot of time in... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2018
Philipp S
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from US$19.60
More Info
from US$64.20
More Info
All reviews exceptional quality custom made gallery jacket tailoring material file measurements suits clothes attire shop workmanship pants
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I have been a client of Fashion Galleria and of Mr Latesh Kewalramani for a few years now. The quality and tailoring of the suits, sport jackets and shirts is simply outstanding whilst prices remain very reasonable for the quality offered. Strongly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I am a client of Fashion Galleria and Mr. Latesh Kewalramani for many many years. All my suits are exclusively crafted by his team. The offered quality is extraordinary and service excellent. The options offered are more than what I can process.
I highly recommend Fashion Galleria as the best tailor in town.
Thomas Ziogas from Greece

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Very polite and professional service. Clothes of the highest quality in very reasonable prices. I recommend it to everyone looking for business suits.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I was a visitor in Thailand few weeks ago. I wanted a suit for a function and explored many tailoring shops but non promised me deliver on the time. But Fashion Galleria saved my night by delivering me best ever suit to me. It made my night. Ty

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I just received the 2 suits I had ordered from this tailor. The quality is remarkable. They fit just right and look really nice. Impressive work and very efficient service (delivered in Paris in less than a month! They even offered me ties!). I frankly recommend this tailor if you’re looking for a beautiful suit. A bit more expensive than prêt-à-porter but very affordable for a quality far beyond a not tailored suit.

Date of experience: April 2018