“best bespoke suits in thailand”
Review of Fashion Galleria

Fashion Galleria
Ranked #161 of 577 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 29 June 2018

The tailors in fashion galleria showroom are well experienced and have pretty great knowledge of their work. Firstly, they explained me difference between custom suit and bespoke suits and then they offered me loads of suggestions. I was really impressed with their art and designing work. They even helped me finding out excellent fabric for my bespoke suit. Their humbleness and kind service has win my heart. This is my third time in their shop and they have always win heart with their tailoring work and experience.
Moreover, whole staff is helpful when it comes to suits. One staff helped me in getting perfect fit custom shirt and pant and another one gave idea for some designs. It was best recommendation from them. My family and friends both liked the job done by fashion galleria. I really thanks to all the staff of fashion galleria.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"clothes"
"shop"

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I have been a client of Fashion Galleria and of Mr Latesh Kewalramani for a few years now. The quality and tailoring of the suits, sport jackets and shirts is simply outstanding whilst prices remain very reasonable for the quality offered. Strongly recommended!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I am a client of Fashion Galleria and Mr. Latesh Kewalramani for many many years. All my suits are exclusively crafted by his team. The offered quality is extraordinary and service excellent. The options offered are more than what I can process.
I highly recommend Fashion Galleria as the best tailor in town.
Thomas Ziogas from Greece

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Very polite and professional service. Clothes of the highest quality in very reasonable prices. I recommend it to everyone looking for business suits.