2,147 results
All reviews sam yan free tuk tuk service roof terrace swimming pool free shuttle modern hotel taxi driver quiet area nice pool metro station street food stayed here for nights the main road spacious room the river min walk jacuzzi
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Have stayed as long term guest between 6 & 11 month stays over the last 3 years. To find consistency with staff, standards of training & response of staff, not easy to do in the hotel industry. First year Joe was my contact ...then Sewie V for my last 2 stays...and he has continued with excellent communications, prompt responses...and in general will always attempt to help assist when arrivals/departure dates change. Much appreciated.
The property continues to be well maintained, clean, offering improved wifi, cable tv with decent channel options, good restaurant, coffee shop, pool & gym. 10 min walk to subway...set back off main road...and very very quiet. Works for me!

Room Tip: For over a month...one bedroom suite with kitchen...is perfect.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
ReservationiSanook, Front Office Manager at iSanook Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Valued guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a comment about your stay at our hotel. We are happy than you have a good time with us, and that you like the room and the staff services.
Thank you again for choosing I-Sanook Bangkok, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

A great place to stay in but its location is a bit out of the way. Luckily iSanook provides hourly one way free shuttle service out of iSanook Residence. But not all taxis or tuk tuk knew the way in tho.
Overall experience was good especially the reception lady who offered transportation services, she did a very good job. Breakfast items could improve....the toaster, especially the black one needs extra attention coz it tends to burn toast.

Room Tip: Bigger bottles of water >_<
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued guest,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

A very nice hotel, nice pool and roofterrass. Great beds. Good service.
A little bit too hard to find. Even taxi had a hard time finding It. Except that It is a great hotel price/quality. The pool is beautiful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We checked into the iSanook Residence after staying at another Bangkok property. For the same price as we paid for our previous hotel with a 32 sqm room we got a smaller unit with two twin beds, instead of the beautiful king bed we enjoyed for one week.

The property is very isolated with not much around it. To get to any of the 'major' attractions you will either need to get a Grab (think Uber) or use the hotel tuk tuk, which you have to reserve.

The place does have a decent bar on the rooftop and also a nice pool, but those aren't really enough to make me consider coming back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much to take the time to post a comment about your stay at I-Sanook Bangkok. We are sorry that you encounter some matter regarding the location of our hotel, I must say that even if it look like out of the city, our hotel are very central, we are 10mn walk away for most of the place who can take you around Bangkok, we are between, Silom, Chinatown, Sam yan station, and Siphraya pier. We are sorry that we haven’t been able to explain you our situation, and we hope it haven’t been so hard for you.
Thank you very much, and we hope to see you again for another experience at I-sanook Bangkok.
Sincerely

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I suggest Isanook to everyone who wants to live in a great location in the city centre, with great facilities (pool, gym, café, jacuzzi) and to be surrounded by a lot of exchange students. The staff was really friendly, in particular all the girls at the reception and the guy I was in contact before going to Isanook, Sewie, who kindly replied to all my emails with timeliness and was always ready to help me also during my stay at Isanook.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
ReservationiSanook, Front Office Manager at iSanook Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Viola,