“Yummy ice cream”
Review of Ice-cream coconut

Ice-cream coconut
Ranked #130 of 317 Dessert in Bangkok
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I never thought about coconut ice-cream served in a real coconut shell. I really liked it and have become a fans of this place ever since. At least once or twice a month I pamper myself eating this ice-cream. I was told that they recycle the coconut shells but I am not sure if it is true. I havent heard people question that either.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

This Review is about the best Coconut Ice Cream I had in Bangkok.I tried all the stalls like Coco jj in Chatuchak market,other stalls in the same market,one near wat pho etc.But the stall just outside the Isetan store in Central World Mall near the Trimurti Shrine serves the tastiest coconut Ice Cream.Its priced at 40 Baht and comes with a topping of Peanutsand served in a coconut shell.Only Coconut ice cream that beats this one for taste is the one served in the food hall,ground floor, Central Festival Mall, Pattaya but its priced at 100 baht.

1  Thank VenkataRayala
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

The place is located by Onnut Rd. Which is easy to find and with a cozy decoration you can enjoy choosing the sweet you like. The ice cream is recommended! They seem to open only night time.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

The original coconut ice-cream since 2008 is located in Bangkok Chatuchak (JJ) weekend market, just outside the Kampaengphet Station to JJ and opposite the Clock Tower.

I remembered it's used to be very good and manned by a young enterprising guy. But now it seems that there are a couple of similar (most likely francise) stalls selling the same coconut ice-cream in JJ market but it does not taste as good as before ! Apparently standard has dropped and the coconut ice-cream i tasted now is quite bland... !

Reviewed 20 October 2015

I live nearby and stop once a week and have lovely ice cream. Great to eat at a local restaurant and then go get some ice cream here