Oaks Bangkok Sathorn
White Ivory Bed & Breakfast(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Breakfast included
Old Capital Bike Inn(Bangkok)
US$103
Akara Hotel(Bangkok)
US$121
US$95
US$158
Expedia
Bed to Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$83
US$449
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
The Siam(Bangkok)
US$574
Expedia
The Yard Hostel(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Focal Local Bed and Breakfast(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssky barbedroom apartmentchong nonsi skytrain stationwashing machineflat screen televisionsister hotel next doorhotel shareszoom barwasher dryer comboworking spaceiron and ironing boardpool and gymfacilities includingroom service was greatstar qualitydecent gymfamily mart
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The room was smelling of cigarettes and sweat. Had no blow dryer. The toilette wasnt flushed when I walked in. Burned carpets. Cheap food at expensive prices. Got a better meal from the super mart around the corner and really just a 3star hotel underneath it all. Avoid if you want value for money and dont be fooled by the photos on the site! If a deal sounds to good to be true, it usually is! Pay a bit more, for a decent hotel or you might just go to a traditional old school thai hotel that really gives you the sence of thailand and not a cheap version of european class.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Nadialevi
Banchert E, Manager at Oaks Bangkok Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Nadialevi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback on TripAdvisor.

At Oaks Bangkok Sathorn, we aim to provide a cozy accommodation and a pleasant stay for our guests and we normally receive numerous positive feedbacks and reviews from our guests that our rooms are exceptional value for the price as well as the great taste and quality of our food so I am sadden to learn that your stay with us on this occasion was not up to your expectation.

We do provide the hair dryer in all our rooms inside the closet drawer and we do apologize if it was not there during your stay.

Your comment is most valuable to us and please rest assured that the issues raised has been addressed to the relevant departments to review and improve.

We trust that such setbacks will not deter you from choosing to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We stayed with 4 adults in a 120m² apartment. Big living room with fully equiped kitchen, seperate utility room with washing machine and iron facilities. Big fridge, big terrace but no furniture on it. Daily 4 bottles of water, complementary coffee and tea facilities, free wifi, flat screen television. Very spacious master bedroom with : flat screen television, working space, sofa, ensuite big bathroom with bath and seperate shower. 2nd bedroom has a bathroom with shower. slippers, bathrobes. The rooftop bar at Anantara is very nice. The food at the pool restaurant is not overpriced. There is a Famely market on the premises. Chong Nongsi sky train station is at walking distance. Easy check-in and check-out. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank smokeonthewater
Banchert E, Manager at Oaks Bangkok Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear smokeonthewater,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay with us.

It is a pleasure to read your review and learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and in particular like our spacious and comfortable Two Bedroom suite and it's facilities.

On behalf of the entire team members, we thank you for your kind patronage and we look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Oaks Bangkok Sathorn

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and I have to say, I was so impressed by the quality and size of my room.
I was put on a high floor with great views over the city.
The cleanliness was immaculate.
The hotel adjoins the Anantara and shares a pool and other facilities with this hotel.
The hotel celebrated the water festival - this was so much fun!
I have nothing but praise, if the staff read, thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Andrew C
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I have checked in around midnight. I gave notification that I will do late check in of 11pm when I booked...but my taxi driver could not find this place even with thai letter address and map I have showed. we called hotel 3 times and finally reached after he was toally lost and went to as far as one of riverside hotels he was confused with.
I was given a room that has nothing filled -no water, tea, soap... nothing! After asking concierge, stuffs were brought but at at once! It seems the hotel is shorthanded and staffs are poorly trained.
It is a cheap hotel and has ok facilities for the price but it is quite a bad experience even for the price....

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank beinghumble
Banchert E, Manager at Oaks Bangkok Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear beinghumble,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am truely disappointed to learn that your stay with us on this occasion was not a pleasant one. Rest assured that your comments has been reviewed by the concerned head of departments and appropriate actions has been taken to ensure a better experience for all our guests in the future.

Once again, thank you very much for staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a great location. The rooms, even the first room type which we booked, are spacious. The housekeeping did a really good job in cleaning our room on a daily basis.

During breakfast, there is a great choice of food. Unfortunately, the breakfast buffet is split into two, which is not convenient at all.

What bothered me during my stay is that the reception of Oaks Sathorn is not really attentive - no welcoming words or smiles. The woman who helped us during check-out, did not talk to us at all.

Overall, my second stay was really good. We enjoyed our room, breakfast and the pool facilities.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends