Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Excellent! Skillful, professional foot massage, reasonably priced

Reviewed 15 June 2018

from US$137.50
from US$65.60
from US$105.00
More Info
All reviews nana bts nana area legit nid therapist sukhumvit skillful baht station
Reviewed 15 June 2018

On this trip to Bangkok, I wanted to try several new places for foot massages and was going to try and get at least four massages in four days! While researching on TA, Flyertalk and other sites, saw several mentions of Tarntip Massage so decided to add this place to my list. I'm glad I tried Tarntip because I did get an excellent massage!

As previous TA reviewers write, Tarntip Massage masseuses are very professional and skillful. Yeah, the area and immediate surrounding area is the "dodgy" type businesses with "alternative" or "extras" massages and you can see the bar right across, but just consider it amusing viewing entertainment as you take off your shoes on Tarntip's front porch area!

I had a one hour foot massage and 30 minutes head, neck, shoulder massage for 450 baht plus tip. Originally was just going to do the one hour foot massage for 300 baht, but they asked if I wanted to add the 30 minute part for 150 baht more, so I decided to try that too.

I had long pants on, so they provided me with their loose leg/baggy shorts to change into. Then she seated me in the comfortable massage chair. Before my masseuse started, though she put her hands together for a "wai'" and began the foot massage. She figured out quickly that I can't take much pressure and applied just enough where it felt good!

The hour passed quickly (doesn't time fly by quickly when you're enjoying yourself!) and then it was time for the 30 minute head, shoulder, neck massage. Again, she was very skillful and knew how much pressure to apply and sadly, my 30 minutes flew by! At the end of the massage, she put her hands together for another "wai".

Tarntip's prices are not the lowest, but they're pretty reasonable and the masseuses are very professional and skillful. Facilities are older, but very clean and has air conditioning. Since it was low season and early afternoon, I was the only customer at that time. I see in other reviews that it can get busy here during evening hours or high season.

The location is near the the Nana BTS or easy walking distance from the Asoke or Ploen Chit BTS stations.

I enjoyed my foot and head/neck/shoulder massage at Tarntip. The next time we return to Bangkok, I will try their Thai massage, so definitely will return!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank ctfl
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Surprisingly a good massage found in the dodgy Nana area. The masseurs are very professional and skillful and their attitude were very friendly.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I always book Nid at this spa as she is the very best of all the ladies who work there. For value in terms of the facilities and the professionalism of the staff and management it is always my no1 place for a massage in Bangkok

Date of experience: September 2017
4  Thank tim r
brian c, Guest Relations Manager at Tarntip Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank for your positive feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your time here at Tarntip and look forward to seeing you again. We will also pass on your kind words to Nid.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I came here last week first thing after I checked-in to my hotel. I had 90 minutes aromatherapy massage for 900 baht. I was the first customer at 10.30am. Massage was good, the therapist knows what she's doing. I'd rate this massage place to be in the mid-tier category. Room is clean but not luxurious. Location is on Soi7 across Nana BTS Station. It's on the alley where other 'massage' is located.

Date of experience: October 2017
brian c, Guest Relations Manager at Tarntip Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for your review, we are happy to read you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

While I've had my share of foot massages in Bangkok, Tarntip Massage was one of the better ones.

The masseur expertly worked on my calves and upper legs in addition to the soles of my feet. Tarntip also has a spacious work area so clients don't feel crammed together.

It was bit out of the way from my hotel but worth the visit.

Date of experience: August 2017
brian c, web page manager at Tarntip Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback, we hope you will visit us again next time you are in bkk.