1,641 results
All reviews nana bts the bell boy special thanks nice hotel sukhumvit soi street food deluxe room bars and restaurants hotel is located reception staff pleasant stay yogurt night life buffet breakfast visit bangkok taxi shopping
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Location is great, neat and small hotel. Rooms tidy and clean. Staff all seem happy and helpful especially at check in, Olivia has a nice smile and very helpful with good english. I was a little out off by the entrance but it was a delightful hotel to stay.
Lots of building going on around which may put people off, road is quite busy and the pavements like all over thailand are difficult to keep to.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
SalilHotelSukhumvit, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Bangkok on your most recent visit to Thailand.

Salil Hotel values are an “indigenous and exceptional experience” and I am proud on a daily basis that our associates deliver as per your comments.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back with warm and gracious Thai hospitality again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Over the past couple of years I have stayed at quite a few small hotels in this area.
The Salil is now my "go to" hotel in Bangkok. This hotel seems to be very managed , the staff are always in a happy mood, they will go out of their way to assist you in any way they can. Happy guests are the priority here. The mood of the staff is a reflection of a solid management team, kudos to them.
I would like to give special mention to Kate at the reservation desk, Kate is very professional and will go out of her way to explain or assist with Touristy questions or shopping ideas. Kate's level of customer service is much superior to some 5 Star hotel concierges I have dealt with in the past.
While in the dining room I had the pleasure of meeting the chefs Ly and Pie, I have had their food on numerous occasions, it was so good, I wonder if they would teach me how to cook a couple of their Thai dishes.
I am looking forward to my next visit to Thailand, my holiday will start and end with a stay at the Salil.
My heartfelt condolences to the lovely people of Thailand on the loss of much loved and respected King Bhumibol.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank BackporchBob

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire Salil team: just a short note to send a big THANK YOU for sharing your Salil experience with fellow travellers!

Feedback such as yours inspires us to deliver the best care and service possible every single day!

We look very much forward to welcome you back in Bangkok!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 22 October 2016

It was my first trip over to that side of the world… I arrived early into Bangkok at 8am and I had arranged VIP fast track with limonene to get me to the Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, I spent my first two nights at this hotel. On arrival I was greeted by Wilson with a smile and a helping hand. I booked in by Silvia one of the receptionist who got me to my room quickly and efficiently after my long flight. I found the room to be very clean and tidy with lots of space for the cost of the room. I had a few hours’ sleep and then got up and went down to the Marco bar where I was greeted with a welcome smiles by Jay, Palmy and Bowie. I had a few drinks there to get my bearings and then went for a walk around the surrounding area. I got up the next day and was feel very relaxed after a good night sleep, I went down stairs where I was greeted by some new faces, Jenny, Taya and Blu… I got a great service with lots of smiles all with a very helpful attitude… I left the hotel to travel around a little and stayed in a couple other hotels which was nice to ok but just was getting the same service as the Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11 So when it came to the last few days on holiday I decided to go back to the Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11 because of the great service and wonderful staff that made my holiday very enjoyable. I was welcomed by a young lad called Charlie and a receptionist called Sarah, very nice people. I got to my room, very good standard as last time. I went down to the Marco bar to a couple of drinks which ended up being a few hours been served by Wan and Anna two lovely ladies befor venturing out to a night club called Bangkok Beats which plays live music from 9pm till 3am great night had.. Sadly it had come time for me to leave, I was checked out by Sarah a very confident receptionist. There are other members of staff that made my stay at the hotel a great experience but unfortunately I cannot remember their names. But all in all I will be visiting the Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11 again in the near future.
If I was to have one moan about the hotel it would be the laundry service is quite poor considering the great service I received throughout my stays at the Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank pauldA86KP

Dear Valued Guest,

A big THANK YOU for staying with us and taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. Constructive comments are an invaluable tool in the constant effort to maintain and improve services and standards. Your comments have been passed on to our staff for whom such feedback is always highly motivating.

For your next trip to Bangkok please book your accommodation directly to the hotel by email, phone call or on our website, you can be confident you've gotten the best rate for your next visit - we guarantee it!

Once again, thank you for taking the time to pass on your comments. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

It is on very good place near tourist place , with many restaurants around. Staff is very nice A special thanks for Araya who was very helpful to answer of all my questions. Housekeeping were excellent throughout and my Room was cleaned daily and left in pristine condition Room is well and thoughtful for traveller.

Room Tip: Choose higher floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the time you have taken to outline where Salil have excelled during your stay with us.

The time you have taken to comment is appreciated and well received in assisting us to maintain the exceptional experience for which we are renowned.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit when you return to Bangkok in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Perfect hotel. Very clean and good service.
Real good rooms which is well furnished.
Thanks to Kathy , Linly and Nancy.
They can help with any questions, and if you have problems. The best recommendations from here.
Se you soon.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
SalilHotelSukhumvit, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Your great feedback will be definitely shared among our team and become a great motivation to all of members here. This is a tool to ensure that your next visit will be, again a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

With kind regards,