Overall, a fantastic stay. Great location for Sathorn / St Louis area (I was working at RMUTK). The room was great - 70 sqm, The breakfast (at 350B) was not quite as good as I have had elsewhere for the same price in BKK, but with a fully working kitchen with hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, and fridge freezer, you cn pop to the supermarket and take it from there for the duration of your stay. Very friendly staff. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These modern and superbly appointed serviced residences are nestled in a private garden, just minutes from the business district of Silom and Sathorn Road. Ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation, each residence is designed for the discerning individual with contemporary designs and modern technological conveniences. Within walking distance to many business, cultural and tourist destinations, there is also convenient access or easy walk to Lumpini subway station will get you around Bangkok efficiently. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, WingontravelTA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Park Suanplu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Park Suanplu Bangkok
- Somerset Park Suanplu Hotel Bangkok