Focal Local Bed and Breakfast(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$55
US$89
  • Breakfast included
The Star of Sathorn Hotel(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$48
Akara Hotel(Bangkok)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$129
US$102
Hotels.com
White Ivory Bed & Breakfast(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$27
  • Breakfast included
The Yard Hostel(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$156
  • Pool
Bed to Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
1,002 results
All reviewscourt wingmain buildingjunior suitetuk tukmini martfront office managerdvd playersukhumvit areahome away from homewashing machinepleasant staybig roomlocation is greatstandard roombts stationkitchenettenana
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here from the 17th to the 21st of February 2016. We were in Bangkok to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. The hotel was superb. The staff were really helpful, the suite we had was immaculately clean. The choice on offer for breakfast was exceptional. We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. The location is perfect, set back from the main road, yet close to all amenities. We will definitely be staying there next time we visit Bangkok.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2016

We Got Upgraded to a Junior Suite on our arrival, Only Problem was NOT in Main hotel building but in annexe C Which one had to walk down a dark alley to reach, But was guared by Security 24/7 so relatively safe.....The Suite was good,with a HUGE Bed,2 TV's Kitchen,Fridge & Even a Washing Machine,Although it could do with a splash of paint as it was looking a little tired.....Only problem was I Found a DEAD Cockroach in the kitchen area on our 2nd morning,The Buffet Breakfast is O.K But NOT Enough food available at the busy time as too many guests are taking too much of the food....

Room Tip: Try & Get an Upgrade to a Suite if possible..
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I booked a room and when I got there the room was uncleaned and cigarett smelly, so I got another room, much smaller. The bed was next to the door out so during my 1 night stay I heard everything on my floor. The room was old and a bit dirty.

Not worth the money!

Breakfast - Ok, buffet but not so much to choose from.

Close to the railway station.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

The best part of this hotel is the location. Close to sukhumvit and asoke which are central to everything in bkk.
The room is ok. But 4 stars is generous.
Breakfast buffet is nice. Gym is small.
Price definitely overpriced. You can stay at dream hotel for similar price which is miles ahead... i had small gripe because the staff didnt sign for my package. Which meant i had to spend much time with phonecalls, taxi and time to get my package. However I thank the hotel for this. As it gave me a chance to see another part of bkk.
I didn't like the fact that everytime i left the building there were two guys at the door.
That feel creepy to me..
Other than that. If you get this hotel on a budget its good. But you wont be impressing your gf with the hotel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

I visited Royal President Hotel last week for meeting friend for business discussions. It is very close from my residence at Bangkok.
Hotel is located in residential area, close to Asok & Nana BTS.When I entered, it was homely feeling. Had some food, test was good.
Worth visiting & staying there!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business