3,166 results
All reviewsblue lightingseparate buildingssecond buildingrooftop poolsukhumvit roadmain buildingbathroom doorterminal mallasok stationbreakfast buffetboutique hotelenjoyed my stayfew minutes walkmini bartuk tukdeluxe roomflava
Reviewed 9 December 2014

Stayed there 2 nights in June. Rooms are comfortable and nice. Breakfast was excellent. The staff friendly and helpful.

Location is OK as the hotel is situated in a Soi in between 2 BTS stations which are both about a 5-minute walk away.

Overall a very good and decent hotel. Certainly price/quality-wise.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dreambkk, Manager at Dream Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2014

Dear Mr Gael_Eyl

It nice that you have not forgotten us and have taken the time to give us all your nice feedback from your stay in June

Wishing you a Happy Christmas & a great New Year

Reviewed 7 December 2014

Stayed here in November for one night and liked the lobby and the service but rooms a bit run down..Perhaps I had a room that was not refurbished yet but this is my only complaint. Nice pool although I had to cross a road and take the elevator in another building to reach the pool area. Quite good location if you are looking for nightlife.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo

Dear Mr kjetilecuador

Thank you for your comment and sorry to hear that you did not get our newly renovated room to which is still a ongoing & in 2015 we will have a lovely new Drive way and Lobby bar on the ground floor

we do hope that you will stay with us again and look forward to that

Reviewed 28 November 2014 via mobile

Good quality hotel in a prime location. Quick access to BTS, shopping centres and entertainment district. Staff are helpful and courteous. Room was a little small but quite comfortable with a fully stocked bar fridge and nice bed.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Dreambkk, Manager at Dream Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and we are happy to hear that over all you had a nice stay with us in the City center

looking forward to welocme you back one day soon

Reviewed 26 November 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights while my first time in Bangkok. it is a clean hotel. Location is convenience. The night staffs (Guys) were friendly and helpful. I asked one staff for a question while breakfast time (Milk was empty), but she ignored me that I thought maybe she can not speak English. After 5 Minutes, She came to us and asked us for cleaning our table that I was so surprised. (And further questions. It means that she can speak English) Except this, the overall experience in the hotel was great.

初めでバンコクへ行ったが、ここに2泊で泊まった。ホテルはキレイだし、便利です。夜のスタッフは優しくて、とても手伝かった。朝食時間にスタッフに質問したげと(ミルクはもうない)、私を無視したが、彼女は多分英語を話すことができないと思った。5分後、彼女は私たちに来て、英語でテーブルを片付けませんかを質問した時にビックリしたね。(あと他の質問。全然英語を喋れる。)これ以外、全体的に良いホテルです。

第一次到曼谷就在這裡住兩晚。飯店乾淨,地理位置也很棒。夜間櫃檯很親切,也很幫忙解決相關旅遊問題。早餐時間,因為牛奶已經空了,而向服務人員詢問,但卻無回答也無給予回應。想說應該是她不會說英文而作罷。5分鐘後,她走向我們這桌,並用英文詢問是否要清理桌面,讓我們傻眼。(還有其他問題。她完全會說英文。) 除此之外,整個住宿體驗很愉快也覺得很棒。

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KurokiFumikazu

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, & I will look into to doing more training for English standards with our Team

Nice to know that over all you had a great stay with us

Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

Breakfast time:
Service man ask "tea or coffee"
I said "coffee please, please add some hot milk"
He approved me by his head and ask again "tea or coffee?"

So no body understand you what you say, what you need at the hotel.

Also good location, clean rooms, good price, good choice to stay for two nights.
I recommend stongly

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Dreambkk, Manager at Dream Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2014

Dear Mr Hakan S

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and the point on our Breakfast service to which is only when we get feedback like this we can re-look into our service standards of English and train more

It is also noce to know that over all you did enjoy the Dream Hotel and we hope to see you again in Sunnt Bangkok soon

with regards the Dream Team