“Banyan Tree hotel service”

Banyan Tree Bangkok
Ranked #34 of 896 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First of all, the location of hotel is very good.
The room condition is awesome and service is very good and reliable.
When we arrived at hotel the staff guide us into the room and explained how to use all hotel facilities. It gives us very good impression.
Anyway I recommend this hotel for couple and family!
Enjoy ur trip~~

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
BT_Executive_Office, General Manager at Banyan Tree Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Y P,

Thank you for choosing the hospitality of Banyan Tree Bangkok, and for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience.

We are very happy to learn that your stay was a pleasant one, and thank you very much for sharing such gracious comments; it gives us energy to continue the legendary service for your satisfaction once we meet again in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience and thank you also for your patronage of Banyan Tree Bangkok. The team and I look forward to having you back in a not too distant future.

Nopparat Aumpa

Write a ReviewReviews (6,832)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had an overnight stay at Banyan Tree and I really wish we could have stayed longer. I had a serenity club room booked but on check in we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite. A spacious and comfortable room with all of the amenities you could need. The hotel is beautiful, the staff were lovely and helpful and we loved the club lounge for breakfast and snacks throughout the day. We also made our way up to the 61st floor rooftop vertigo and moon bar for a drink and to take in the amazing view. We'll definitely be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Sifi_P,

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Banyan Tree for five nights after touring northern area of Thailand for 9 days. It was so nice to have such a beautiful room and comfortable bed, after having hard beds.

I enjoyed the Apsara Dinner Cruise the first night, and my waiter (First??) was excellent in his attendance. A pity about the crazy noise from all the other boats on the river, but stopping for a photo at Wat Arun was great. The food was wonderful. I did attempt to go to the Moon bar beforehand, took a couple of quick photos then left as it was far too crowded. There should be a booking system, with priority for paying guests of the hotel and a cover charge for non-paying guests as it was annoying outside people could get the best views than a paying guest. I ended up at Vertigo Too for some cocktails where they were very attentive.

I dined at Saffron on my final night, only just discovering the little outdoor lounge bar. Such a pity I didn’t know about it earlier, or I would have used it more often. The food and service at Saffron were excellent.

I loved breakfast but you need to get there very early or after 8:30am if you don’t want to line up for a table. Became a bit monotonous after 5 days.

The room itself was spacious and had English Tv channels to watch.Unfortunately one power point near kettle was coming off the wall, so I think maintenance needs checking. It did annoy me that there was now power point near the bed where I could charge my phone overnight and still have it within reaching distance. Laundry massively expensive, ridiculously so for Thailand. I could get a whole bag of clothes laundered 10 minutes away, for less than the price of one item on their list. I did enjoy the little gifts each night when the bed was turned down.

I walked 10 min to MRT to catch train to other venues. BTS was a bit further at Silom. Easy to do but may be too much for some. The complementary shuttle times just did not suit me. I made is to Chatachak market easily via MRT without complimentary shuttle.

They need to give more information on check in about facilities available. Perhaps in the form of a pamphlet, and how to pay. I did not realise until half way through my stay I could book drinks etc to my room and pay on checkout, and was not aware of all of the wonderful facilities available.

I stayed by the pool a couple of times, received a nice complimentary shoulder massage. Plus complimentary drink. Pool was too cold, and perhaps Banyan should consider making it a heated pool if possible to keep a set temperature.

Also told via email that the security deposit would be 2000 baht/night but was charged 3000 baht/night on credit card. On checkout, anything I booked to room could not come out of security deposit and also insisted I needed to use same credit card as security deposit to pay for the items booked to room, when I wanted to use a different credit card.

Overall, it was a nice way to end five days in Thailand and Bangkok. Perhaps a bit far from the action but a nice place if you want to relax.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Robyn P,

I am writing to thank you for taking the time to give feedback about your recent experience at Banyan Tree Bangkok. Your observations are extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve each and every guest stay.

I would like to convey my apologies through this note for the confusion in regards to the security deposit amount information from our Hotel Reservation through our Front Office team that you have been experienced to whilst staying with us.

Rest assured that we are taking all of this feedback seriously and share internally in order to continue on improving our product knowledge.

Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies and hope you would accept this. We look forward to an opportunity to be of service to you again and prove that we are worthy of your kind patronage.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Back to this hotel after 10 years and still received the same exceptional service from every corner of the hotel. Would like to express my special thx to the Muay Thai instructor and Pao who is working at the fitness floor for giving us a much relieving and needed back massage. Looking fwd to see u guys again!

Room Tip: if budget permits, get a horizon room at least.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
BT_Executive_Office, General Manager at Banyan Tree Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Hongkies,

Thank you for choosing the hospitality of Banyan Tree Bangkok and for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience.

It gives us great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you very much for sharing the gracious comments.

Thank you also for praising our associates, your words are a great testimony of their commitment and dedication to creating memorable experiences for our valued guests. We are very proud of our people and believe that they are amongst the finest in the industry, and your comments are an endorsement of such belief.

Again, thank you for choosing our hospitality and letting us know that we made your stay a special and cherished one. We look forward to welcoming you back to Banyan Tree Bangkok in the not too distant future.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The manager and the staff were absolutely adorable and went so much out of their way to make a particular stay (post accident) a lovely holiday. Everything from the suite, the club, the sky restaurant was idyllic. So grateful to all of them and I cannot recommend enough the Banyan Tree for any special trip!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family