3,375 results
All reviewsrain tree cafesmooth currythe royal club loungeroyal meridienraintree cafeglaz barwireless roadspg memberbreakfast buffetcentral embassythai restaurantdim sumbusiness tripexcellent hotellumpini parkbts stationvisit bangkok
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well done for Loss Prevention team Khun Wanchai Khun Suriyon Khun Yongyuth and Khun Randorn to organize the traffic to smooth last night. With very big wedding but tbey can control everything. Thank you very much

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank kktim1603
Gilles E, Manager at The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kktim1603,

Thank you for visiting The Athenee Hotel, Luxury Collection in Bangkok and joining the wedding over the week end.
Our security team always do the extra steps to assist our guest during heavy traffic in front of hotel to make it as fast as possible to avoid any kind of traffic jam. We hope to see you again in the future to possibly try our restaurants.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks for Supranee nice house keeping, and the supervisor Pinit take care customer very careful. It's really a good trip in Thailand in augers, I would like come here again in this year. My company did the reservation for me , it's correct choose.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank Harc B

Dear Harc B,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Athenee Hotel, A Luxury Collection in Bangkok.
We appreciated your kind note and review about our housekeeping team, especially Supranee and Pinit whom always take pride of the prefect readiness of your room.
We hope we can see you again at our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are 13 pax group lunch at the Rain Tree on Saturday with taking care of Khun Marisa and service team . Food are very excellent with birthday celebration of our teacher Street food on Saturday is very delicious Grill seafood is also very good we enjoy very much. We are planning for next week to come back again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Daydream799596

Dear สภาพร อ,

Thank you for visiting us at the Rain Tree Cafe, in The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Bangkok.
We are so happy that your guests had a wonderful lunch with us and you found the dishes excellent during your birthday celebration.
Marisa and our dedicated team always make sure families have a great memorable moment all together.
We hope to see you again very soon with us for another great celebration.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here for dining, the staffs are lovly and the tasted of food very good for me and my family. The price not too high and not too cheap. Have a various food for choose I like that so much. I will come back thanks

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Yoshinosakai

Dear Yoshinosakai,

Thank you for dining at The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Bangkok.
We are glad you had a good evening with your family and found us place a great value for the service and dishes provided.
We will be glad to see you again very soon to try others restaurant located on our 3rd floor such as The Reflexions, French or Silk Road, our Chinese restaurant.
Yours truly,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my third stay at this hotel - I obviously had really enjoyed my previous stays. I had brought four other people along with me for my second stay.

The check-in was smooth. I arrived early in the morning and they have graciously granted me an early check-in and also ensured that I didn't have to check out and check in again even though I had two separate (consecutive) reservations.

The moment I walked into my room, I smelled that mildew wet towel. It's warm and humid in Bangkok so I thought it might be normal and decided to put up with it.

I started sneezing and sniffling and it only got worse as the days went by (I stayed there for seven nights). I asked my other colleagues who were staying at the same hotel and they said that they didn't notice the issue. On my fifth night, even the bed linens felt wet to the touch and I finally talked to the duty manager about this issue and he immediately gave me a different room and confirmed that the status of the room I had stayed wasn't normal. He sent chocolates to the new room and also granted a late check-out. To be fair, he also offered me a club lounge access and laundry (four-piece), but I didn't need them.

I still really like this hotel. Breakfast buffet is amazing. People are friendly and accomodating. It's also close to a BTS station as well as a high-end shopping mall with a great food court.
However, I just wish that they could have been more proactive. If it had been impossible to check before the check-in, they could have still noticed the issue and alerted me during my stay - especially given that there's been a daily maid service.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank Dyne L

Dear Ms Dyne L

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Athenee Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey. One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of best-in-class exceptional service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our loyalty guest, your feedback regarding the service our team provided caught my attention.

Please accept my sincere apologies once more as in this case we fail to deliver you positive impression from our services. Our team could have been more proactive to change your room if aware of such challenge. I therefore truly apologise for this inconvenience and please be assured that the issues raised have been addressed and appropriate action taken to prevent inconvenience in the future.
I do sincerely hope you will l not only judge us on this occasion and will be glad if you reach me prior your next visit that we can met and show you our well know hospitality.

Thank you for being a value guest and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to our hotel in Bangkok.