1,897 results
All reviews bel aire club tribeca nana skytrain market stalls hotel is situated stayed here for nights mini bar swimming pool the main road deluxe room hotel staff grand palace nice pool buffet breakfast street food night market tuk tuk
Reviewed 29 September 2018

my wife and I stay in the Bel Aire hotel every year and have done for many years ,The staff are always very friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and comfortable,Food at breakfast is good and and plenty of variety.Also very good location for sky train and shopping.

Room tip: We like a room over looking the pool.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, making our stay at the hotel pleasant and enjoyable. The amenities are average, but at the hotel's price they were reasonable. The buffet breakfast is decent and had more than enough items for me. One thing to note is the hotel is on a one way lane and this might be troublesome for cabs who will raise their prices accordingly due to the "inconvenience".

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Staff lovely. Rooms dirty and poor quality No place for female travelling alone Area not very nice eitherOnly stayed 1 night and checked outMet a rugby player from NZ who said he thought the hotel was in a horrible state. Nothing like photos. But the staff are very accommodating

Room tip: Don’t book
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank lisawiki
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Visited this hotel many years ago , exactly 19-20years ago and rooms at that time was big and in great condition - however tried it again this time because we wanted to stay at the beginning of Sukhumvit - hotel is run down with outdated rooms and bathrooms - roomsize is ok but need some attention , loud noise from nearby mosque calling for prayers give minus points here - outside pirat taxi drivers are quite annoying - hotel chose to settle bill finally upon check-.in!! and not on check-out as practise,maybe they have been cheated before as they not do this previously, hotel is frequented mostly by arabic and indian people , hotel is good for overnight stay , too pricy though - recommend choose other hotel if your needs allow it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked this hotel whilst we were in Bangkok as it was close to the BTS line and also the reviews for this hotel.

This was the first holiday in years that we have been able to have, and we were celebrating our wedding anniversary at the BelAire Hotel, we informed staff of this, and they must have given us the worst room in the hotel.

Very old room with that would be the same as what you would expect in a 3star hotel. The shower curtain was mouldy, towels had mouldy stains, and the room was not clean. Stained carpets & the room overall was just so not even close to a 4 star expectation.

We booked and payed for 4 nights, we checked out after 2 nights because this hotel was no where near expectation. I spoke with the front desk and they just were not interested. So we checked out, when I gave back the keys to the lady at the front desk, she kept asking if we had taken anything from the mini bar. I kept telling her no we had not, and our experience here at the hotel was very disappointing and the hotel room was not what we payed for.

I asked to speak with the manager, the response I got was that the manager not here. I then told her that we were moving to a different hotel because this was a horrible experience. The staff just did not care.

I have attached photos of our experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aston13
Wutichai C, General Manager at BelAire Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Aston13,

Firstly, I truly apologize for the shortfalls you experienced from your recent visit at BelAire Bangkok recently.

It is totally unacceptable that we released not perfect condition room for our valued guest to stay. And that we failed to resolve the issue after you reported at the front desk. I definitely will look into all the issues myself and will ensure these negative points will not happen again.

This feedback you shared is the most valuable for us to ensure every aspect must be looking after for perfect guest experience. We always strive for excellence in everything but we failed this time. Please rest assure that this shortfalls are not standard of our hotel at all.

Please let me know personally if you have any chance to stay with us again. I will ensure that your next stay with us will be the most comfortable and enjoyable one.

Thank you very much for your considetation.

Sincerey,