1,897 results
All reviews bel aire club tribeca nana skytrain market stalls hotel is situated stayed here for nights mini bar swimming pool the main road deluxe room hotel staff grand palace nice pool buffet breakfast street food night market tuk tuk
Reviewed 18 November 2014

What a wonderful hotel. Have stayed there twice this year and will be coming back again next year. From the time of arrival to my departure, the staff went out of their way to be helpful and were always friendly. Very clean and comfortable room on both occasions. A couple of the staff need special mention, Paul and Nun, who worked the bar area and the security man outside who always greeted my friend and I with a salute when ever he saw us. Stayed on a bed and breakfast basis, of which the breakfast was excellent for both me and my Thai guest. Thank you once again and hope to see you in March next year.

Room tip: Pick a room on a high floor, but not the top, you will find then quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gerry Y
Neil T, General Manager at BelAire Bangkok Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2014

Dear Gerry Y,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your second stay with us this year at Belaire Bangkok, we are thrilled to read your comments.

Our fabulous location ensures solitude when one requires to retreat from this vibrant city.

Your hosts greatly appreciate your recognition of their efforts, Paul and Nun, were full of smiles when they read their names on Tripadvisor, as was our diligent security officer

We are glad you found our breakfast choice excellent, I passed your comments to the chef and breakfast team.

It was our pleasure to host you, thank you for your patronage and loyalty to Belaire Bangkok, we all look forward to welcoming you back in March next year.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

The BelAire Hotel is my hotel of choice when I stay in Bangkok. This is my third review of the hotel and I have found that the high standard of professionalism displayed towards customers and processes have not changed. The staff, from the front counter, restaurant, to the staff cleaning the rooms each day, are very good at what they do, very friendly and cooperative towards any problems that the guest may find. I usually have the breakfast buffet in the restaurant and the staff there are excellent. Food is displayed in a very organised manner and the manager there is very professional, very friendly and obliging. I did go to the restaurant for a dinner meal and found that some of the items on the menu were not available, such as some of the desserts. My companion had the rice dish and did not like it compared to other restaurants we had been in. The restaurant is not used a great deal by guests at dinner time, not surprising given the number of great restaurants in the area that the hotel has to compete against. The experience was no big deal. What I did find was that we went to an event held at the pool where tables were arranged around the pool. A great job done by the staff arranging the event and carrying out the festivities. However what I found was the food was cold or at the very best luke warm when it arrived and it took a long time coming. I am not going to make any further comment as I have experienced this at other hotels. It is a hiccup that happens. I have still given a 5 rating as the rest of the experience at the hotel was excellent. Still very good value for money. I recommend this hotel without any hesitation.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DavidModra

Dear DavidModra,
Wow, we sincerely appreciate your genuine review and thank you for choosing Belaire Bangkok, as you preferred choice of hotel in Bangkok

Your hosts are genuinely interested in their guests and strive tirelessly to ensure that their stay with us is comfortable and memorable. Considering this is your third review you certainly have first hand knowledge of their unique Thai Hospitality skills.

I was surprised to read your comments on some menu items not being available and your companion did not enjoy the rice dish. I spoke with the Chef personally this issue also about certain items not being available and he extends his apologies for not having delivered as per our usual high standards. The Loy Kratong festival you refer to by the swimming pool was the first event of this kind in the hotel, certain coordination logistics were encountered and we apologize for the inconvenience this caused, but are grateful for your recognition of the hosts efforts in creating such a a splendid evening of celebration.

Thank you for your loyalty, continued patronage and for recommending Belaire Bangkok, we all look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Thailand.

Neil Tayloreneral Manger
G

Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on a room only basis with a friend the first impression of the reception area was great very clean and modern and all the staff were helpful and friendly.
Rooms were very big and clean we had a view out the back with the city was spectacular at night.
Hotel is in a brilliant location sky train a few minutes walk, terminal 21 (shopping centre) with a huge &a cheap food court.
After a long day on the river Kwai trip I choose to eat in the hotel and was highly impressed good was lovely and the staff were so friendly the price was reasonable not street food cheap but very good.
I would gladly book my self in to this hotel if I find myself in Bangkok again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Vikki G,
Thank you fro taking the time to write a great review following your recent stay with us, we are delighted to read that your first impressions and thereafter were fulfilled.

Being a more mature property we are fortunate in having generously proportioned rooms matched with undisturbed views from the higher levels and certainly our fabulous location all contribute to delivering a great experience.

Your hosts were most appreciative of your recognition of their services and delighted that after an excursion to the River Kwai you were appropriately nourished and impressed with our culinary offerings being sensibly priced.

We sincerely appreciate your patronage and hope that one day in the future you have the opportunity to visit Bangkok again and stay with us.

Reviewed 14 November 2014

We have just returned from our holiday in Thailand, Singapore and BelAire was superb specially travelling with our 3 kids including an infant. My first impression was their courtesy to upgrade me to Junior Suite because we were early at 11:30 am and was kept waiting in the lounge for 1 and half hours as no rooms were available for early check in. Junior Suite was huge to accommodate our family of 5 with 2 Adult and 2 Child and an Infant. Rooms are Very nice but need to refurbish the bathrooms which was average. Breakfast was good Staffs were very nice and friendly Location was nice and quite with access to all types of Restaurants which was hardly a stone throw away. Closest BTS was Nana station which was 5 mins walk from Hotel.

Being a Muslim Family we had a quite a bit of options on having Halal Food as Most of the Restaurant was Arabic and few Indian also.

Over all it a good stay and would definitely visit again

Room tip: opt for Higher floor.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear RizwanAhmed2014,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review via TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Belaire Bangkok, we are delighted to read your comments.

It was encouraging to note that your host accommodated all your family needs by upgrading you to a Belaire suite thus ensuring you can settle in quickly and relax. Certainly our fabulous location enables guest t pursue their preferred activities with ease and are spoiled for choice not to mention our close proximity to the BTS skytrain.

Our hosts are genuinely interested in ensuring that their guests stay with them is comfortable and memorable so I am thrilled that you felt so comfortable during your sojourn in Bangkok.

We appreciate your sincere feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us when next visiting Bangkok.

Reviewed 13 November 2014 via mobile

Love the location ,very close to good clubs, bars and good quality open all night supermarket next to Arabic quortes. I needed Aspirin at the middle of the night no problem :) hotel is nice , clean and modern ,swiming pool on the roof of the entrance with hardly anybody using it.
Staff friendly well informed, good , honestly priced day trips from hotel representative. Our driver "Steve" recommended by the hotel - "one of the best in the world" if you ever seen Bangkok traffic (lol). Really good I will get back there again and again.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Monika5@btopenw... M

Dear Monika5@btopen...

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Belaire Bangkok, we are delighted to read your comments.

Great to know that you found our fabulous location so convenient and your hosts matched with appropriate facilities contributed so meaningfully to your stay with us.

We sincerely appreciate your genuine feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Belaire Bangkok in the future.