It was trip with my 5 year old, husband, mother and mother in law. My little one was impressed with the welcome drink (lemon grass) served in test tubes standing in test tube racks. Even though the decor is a bit dated, the location of this hotel is ideal. Direct access to MBK via hotel. Nice foot and body massage place at MBK and lots of shopping opportunities as well. We were able to walk to Erawan shrine from here. The day tours we booked (grand palace and floating market) were able to pick and drop us at this hotel too without any issues. My mother and mother in law enjoyed their in room massage service. Overall an enjoyable stay with the family and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the epicenter of Bangkok's famed shopping, entertainment and arts district, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel is a multi-award winning property towering above the iconic MBK Center. Blending contemporary comfort with the unmistakable charm and elegance of traditional Thai hospitality, the hotel consistently rates among the highest in both customer service and guest satisfaction, as reviewed by fellow travellers. Favored by corporate guests desiring unparalleled access to the city and holidaymakers seeking an oasis in the center of bustling Bangkok, the Pathumwan Princess Hotel provides sophisticated ambience in the center of the "city of angels." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, WingontravelTA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pathumwan Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok
- Pathumwan Princess Bangkok