8,108 results
All reviews sky bar the hangover tower club breeze restaurant sirocco restaurant the river river view suite living room our honeymoon rooms are huge amazing hotel breakfast was amazing hotel guests breakfast buffet sitting area upgraded to a suite silom road
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We stayed here for a night and had the drink at the roof top bar, it was nice exoerince and I we love the view from Bangkok city from the roof too bar. The staffs very professional they all well trained.

Stayed: December 2017
Piangduan, General Manager at lebua at State Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment to our hotel. We were delighted to have you here and happy to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. Your feedback is a great value message to our hotel and all our staff. One of our goal is to see our customer smile and always remember their experience with us. We wish that we could welcome you back to stay with us again for your next visit to Bangkok Please contact me directly I would be delighted to handle your reservation and will personally ensure you receive the best service from us. Best regards, Piangduan L.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

No one is perfect, not you, nor I and certainly not the hotel. But it's how we address the issue and do our best to put things right that sticks in your mind, and I think they did well in this regard.

Getting to the hotel was not easy from the station (a good 10 min walk in stifling heat). The main entrance is a small shopping mall; confused we had to walk along the taxi slip road to get to the main entry. It's not the most inviting entrance.

Get to hotel, we wait whilst they take pictures etc of passports and then request 5,000 baht / £125 (I have no idea why when you have booked by credit card).
Our room was a city view room - weirdly overlooking the river. So check this out if you want a specific city view.

When in the room, the bath broke. Plumbers up to fix; I think it may well have taken a good 3/4 hour. We were late for dinner. We asked to move room; we moved next door. The room wasn't ready. The shower drains were left open. The balcony doors locked. TV did not work. Kettle did not work.

Bed and room was lovely though. Sleep - well it was not great; (1) because of a man snoring in a room beneath; (2) at 7am - traffic police whistling for the next hour. We were high up, so even that was not enough.

Staff on reception did not give one iota of consideration to our early complaints.
On departure, we requested a manager, who in fairness did her best to listen to our concerns and she did apologise and treat the matter you would expect of a hotel like this.
I also must state not only did the manageress deal with the matter well - staff here are honest people; that much I can assure you.

All in all, nowhere near a perfect stay to end our time in Thailand; but I would return. I think the issues would resolve itself after a day. The view was great from our room regardless of the viewing angle.

Oh - one other thing; the sky bar expects long trousers - even in 32 degree heat. Ridiculous, especially if you have smart shorts, shoes and collar shirt on. So I didn't bother and went to another hotel rooftop bar that was relaxed and friendly and probably a lot less expensive.

Room Tip: Check that city view room means 'city', not river / north of city (instead of looking eastwards).
1  Thank davicio

Dear Davicio,

I was very concerned to read your comments which reflect dissatisfaction about your recent experience in our property. On behalf of the entire staff and Management, I would like to sincerely apologize for this bad experience. As hoteliers, our mission is to provide high quality services to our guests in order to ensure their satisfaction. All guest commentaries are seriously taken and all respective departments are alerted in order to make changes as deemed necessary to maintain our hospitality standards. I would like to thank you for bringing the different issues to my attention and I already relayed your experience to our relevant Department Heads for their immediate action as I cannot accept such feedback about our property. I will do the follow up with them based on the points which were not up to your expectations and satisfaction to ensure that we will just offer a top quality service. We are grateful for your comments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we are offering. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service and I do sincerely hope you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience. Please contact me directly when planning your next visit. I would be delighted to handle your reservation and will personally ensure you receive the level of service you are accustomed to at lebua. On the another hand, I do hope you had a better experience in other areas of the hotel. Should your travel brings you to Bangkok again, we do hope you will grant us a second chance to look after you.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Amazing view of the city from the sky bar (went for sunset to take it in with and without daylight), professional staff. However prices are ridiculous!

The hotel seemed luxurious with delicious looking restaurant at the bottom!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment to our hotel. We were delighted to have you here and happy to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. Your feedback is a great value message to our hotel and all our staff. One of our goal is to see our customer smile and always remember their experience with us. We have taken a note for your comment of pricing and shared to relevant department for further improvement.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Stayed here for couple of nights on way back from Koh Samui. The hotel is stunning. Book in for the Tower Lounge deal and be sure are get to the Sky Bar but dont be cajoled into buying their champagne from the "list"!. The restaurants do tend to be a bit expensive but worth the mone. We ate in Breeze which is stunning and on top of the hotel with fantastic night views over the city. We also ate in Mezzaluna which was just ok. French style with lots of people serving you which is a little off putting. We counted that at one point there was 12 people serving us (not all at same time) and everything is co-ordinated....even to the two of us having each dish set in front of us at exactly the same time. I dont mean within a few seconds!! I mean EXACTLY the same time. One other point which I would mention...if you are eating in the Siroco restaurant you will find that the people in the Sky bar are overlooking some of the tables. If you would like to see what it is like up there, have a look a the film Hangover 11,

Room Tip: One side of the hotel has city view and other has river view

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked a last minute overnight stay at the lebua Tower club.
It was just amazing from start to finish. Staff displayed outstanding, personalised customer service throughout our stay.
We went for lunch and drinks on the 52nd floor, food and drinks are inclusive in the deal from 12-6pm. The food was extensive and delicious and the cocktails were premium standard.
On check out the hotel held our bags and allowed us full use of the gym and showers to freshen up before our flight.
I could not recommend this hotel enough.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Piangduan, General Manager at lebua at State Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment to our hotel. We were delighted to have you here and happy to hear that you had a memorable experience with us. Your feedback is a great value message to our hotel and all our staff. We have also taken a noted from the above comment. We will share to relevant department for our further improvement. We wish that we could welcome you back to stay with us again for your next visit to Bangkok Please contact me directly I would be delighted to handle your reservation and will personally ensure you receive the best service from us. / confirmed.

Best regards. Piangduan L.