3,545 results
All reviews the executive lounge new york steakhouse lounge staff nana plaza special thanks platinum member home away from home fitness center excellent hotel bts station anja por fong tsu nami shopping khun
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We spent a Friday here before going to dinner. We had previously heard about the lounge, but our experience exceeded all expectations. The professional and friendly service of all the servers was what made our experience so memorable. I especially want to say thank you to K Fon, K Bua, K Nan, K Noon, K Patt, K Luukpla, K Honey, K Lisa, K Mew and K Fong for their extreme dedication to their job and customer service. If we did not have reservations elsewhere, we would have surely stayed for dinner here. Thank u for making this one of our special highlights during our time here in Bangkok

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Irina S, Assistant Director of Rooms at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Joan M,
Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to learn that you had a remarkable time with us. Your kind compliments on the Executive Lounge and the team are very much appreciated. Please visit us again as we look forward to make your next visit another pleasant and memorable one.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Spent one evening at JW Marriott Bangkok in Executive Lounge before dinner. The service was very attentive and professional, as well as adding a personal touch with informal conversation. I want to especially call out K Fon and K Bua for their friendliness and attention to every detail. We enjoyed our time immensely.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Thitima N,
Thank you for choosing to stay with JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. There is nothing more encouraging than knowing that you had a wonderful time during this visit with us.
We are truly delighted to learn that your our Executive Lounge team, especially Khun Fon and Khun Bua, delivered a service beyond expectation during your stay.
We hope to welcoming you back again in the not too distance future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The Executive Lounge staff at the JW Marriott Bangkok was wonderful! Lukpla, Fon, and Lisa will take great care of you each morning with big smiles and good conversation. They made me feel like I was at home when I was halfway across the world. Thanks for your service!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear JT P,
I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you very much for taking the time to share your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I will share your kind compliments with my colleagues, particularly with Lukpla, Fon and Lisa who will be delighted to know that they had been a part of your remarkable stay. We can’t wait to welcome you back to your Bangkok home.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I stay in hotels 75-125 nights a year and mainly stay with Marriott/SPG properties. I am very conflicted writing this review. I think the hotel accommodations are superb overall but the staff lacked the attention to detail that you would normally expect from a JW. I commend the staff for their friendly demeanor and service but it seems no one owns up to mistakes that they make. It took 3 days til after I checked out of the hotel to resolve an issue. I think I just had a bad hotel experience and need to stay here again to be able to write a more positive review.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Irina S, Front Office Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Z_Tablante,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies. Your comments on the way the issue was handled and lack of ownership among the staff are well noted and will be taken on board for future improvement.

On the other hand, we are happy to learnt that you found our hotel accommodation to be superb.

We truly hope we might be able to restore your trust in our hotel.

JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a womderful experience at this hotel! The location is close to everything and the staff is very helpful. The food in the Executive Lounge is amazing! The quality of the food is like a four star resturant with a nice varity. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. I will be back for sure! I would like to give special reconition to Sora who works in the Executive Lounge. Sora went above and beyond her duties to make sure we had everything we needed. If you get a chance I highly recommend you stay here. The amenities and location are worth every penny!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
EkJWBKK, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear brendan234175,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. This is exactly the type of experience we strive to create for each and every guest, and it is wonderful to know that you truly enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. I will happily share your kind words with the entire team and especially to Sora. Sora is a trainee here, and I am sure she will be so pleased to hear that our guest appreciated her work. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back to JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok in the nearest future.

Ek Wongleecharoen