All reviewswashing machinequiet areavisit bangkokdefinitely stay here againbangkok skylinetop floorrooftopthaitaxihostskitchenettecomfortbts
Reviewed 26 June 2018

It was a really pleasant stay at Loog Choob Homestay. We stayed for six days and the kids called it home after the first few days. It's far enough from the center to be relaxing but near enough to walk to most of the attractions even with kids (2&4). The hostess is really lovely and helped us a lot with tips and recommendations.

Room Tip: If you stay longer with a bigger party / friends or family choose the family suite on the 5th floor.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This is the only place we have stayed each year during our three year journey. We look forward to seeing them as you would family or friends. This homestay is familiar to us now and we always anticipate our visit.
The beds are comfortable. The A/C is cold. The shower has good pressure with super hot water. The view from the roof is spectacular. Do yourself a favor and stay a few days to experience the magic of this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank T S
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I had 1 night here, i don't often choose homestay as a place to rest but as a friend suggested me to come, I made my way to try it out. It was good and comfy at all , historical lessons learned from the locals.
I had a cool dream being a Thai while sleeping in their comfy bed. It was fun at all, not really superstitious but as they said the some passed Thai were trying to welcome me by hanging out with me in my dream. Believe it or not, many fun stories came up about the souls and stuffs.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel is located in a quiet not very touristy area between the Old town of Bangkok and busy Sukhumvit. Both a younger lady and an elderly gentleman who run the hotel were extremely kind and helpful with food recommendations, taxi reservations and overall very talkative!
There are lots of streetfood stands nearby as well as a seven-eleven shop besides a streetfood and fruit market (strongly recommended). The rooms were very clean and lovely decorated, spacious with a generous bath and balcony.
There is also a huge hangout area at the top floor with free coffee, tea, muffins, cornflakes and other breakfast stuff (with a tiny version on the other floors). Besides you are also free to wash your own clothes which fitted us perfectly due to the hot Bangkok weather.

Definately a 10/10 for such a little rate and great service!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
LoogChoobHomestay, Owner at Loog Choob Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you very much for the 10/10 score. That means a lot for us. Hope to serve you again in the future. Best regards, Su.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I think this was my favorite accommodation on my stay in Thailand! The location is really good - easy to get über and not crowded. The staff in the check in was really friendly and can speak good English. The building was overall very clean and the room was beautiful, clean and has everything you need. They also have a kitchen that has everything you need. I am definitely more than satisfied on my stay on this accommodation!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
LoogChoobHomestay, Owner at Loog Choob Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so happy to know that we were your favorite. Hope to welcome you again for your next visit to Bangkok. Best regards, Su