Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$76
Booking.comUS$97
eDreamsUS$97
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We checked in later than planned due to flight problems, so were unable to use facilities like the pool&bars so cannot comment on these. There are 3restaurants in the hotel (Chinese, Japanese & International) I would recommend these as options as there is nowhere to eat nearby.We had considered eating in the Japanese, but was put off when I saw shark fin on the menu-I do not agree with the shark fin trade. We chose the international buffet option. Guests receive a 10% disc so cost us 800thb each (about £17) & well worth it! Food is world class & the variety is brilliant with traditional thai dishes, pasta options, sushi, soups,meats, salads, fish & cheeses & breads. The individual deserts are works of art & so delicious, as well as being able to have a freshly cooked crepe suzette & chocolate fountain with sweets & fruits. We also had a coffee each at the end of our meal and were not charged for this. Our room was clean & tidy-it took us a long time to find the light switches at bedtime however & turns out they are inside a bedside drawer! There is a well stocked mini bar & prices are reasonable, they also provide some complimentary fruit & water. On check out there is a free shuttle to take you to the airport which was good & saved us 250thb (£5).Through the day we went to the MBK Shopping centre-this is a short taxi ride to the SkyTrain station (50thb which is about £1). The hotel itself is good for travellers needing to be close to the airport, & I cannot fault the hotel in any way apart from them serving shark fin on one of their menus. The hotel also hosts international food evenings such as French and Italian, as well as a Grand piano player in the Bizz lounger bar, however none of these were on when we were there & I can only presume this is because we were staying on a Sunday night. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel & would recommend it to others. There was no outside noise (although we were on 24th floor) and the room was spacious with a good size bathroom.

Room tip: We were on the 24th floor and there was no outside noise at all
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We booked this hotel based on a search through Agoda. It stated that it was an airport hotel, near BKK airport, and even the hotel's website stated that it was "easy access" to the airport. Since we are semi new to Bangkok, and using this hotel as a quick night's sleep before we return to the airport early in the morning, we didn't realize how much INSANE TRAFFIC there would be from the airport to the hotel. It is NOT convenient if you are arriving near rush hours, which in turn does not make the a convient hotel for the airport. A 10k taxi ride took 1 1/2 hours in stop and go traffic. When we expressed our frustration to the hotel's assistant manager, she was not very helpful and claimed that the hotel is not an airport hotel. However, she started to change her tune when we showed her thir website, where it states that it is an airport hotel. In the end, they did give a small discount for dinner (since we couldn't leave with all of the traffic). Final word: do not stay here if you need to travel to or from the airport during rush hour. (Our taxi driver said that it would have been faster to go all the way into Bangkok than stay at this place.)

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Whitney M
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We landed in bangkok close to midnight and were flying out to phuket the next morning. Hotel location was convenient. Staff were courteous and check in was a breeze. Family holiday so we had interconnecting rooms. Rooms were spacious with a lounger n lcd tv, bathrooms were quite nice equipped with hairdryer, shampoo, toothbrushes,etc. We ordered pizza n sandwiches from room service - everything was yummy. Breakfast was a nice spread with your pastries,cheeses,noodles,omelettes etc.
I would recommend staying at this hotel as a quick stopover or even a short hols.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Zara-SA
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Last week when I planning my logistics for my business trip to Bangkok, I was targeting the top hotel brand names to book. But they were all located in the main Bangkok city which was really far from my place of work in the industrial area of Bangkla. Friends advised me to stay on Bangkok's outskirts to avoid city traffic. Then I came across this hotel on the internet and took a chance by advance booking it, looking at the nearly 25 KM travel into the city that I was going to avoid. Moreover, this hotel is only 20 minutes drive from the Suvarnabhumi airport, so I was not going to russh through the traffic after check-out to catch my flight. I was unsure about what to expect on arrival, walking into an unknown hotel. But right from the airport where I was picked up by the hotel staff, to the day I checked out after staying for 4 days, everything was very nice and pleasant. I realized that this hotel was not only good, it was quite popular amongst the Chinese and other ASAEAN tourists. That's because every morning when I came down to the lobby, I saw large gatherings of tourists flocking the lobby, waiting to be ushered to their sight-seeing buses. My Deluxe room was spacious, clean and had all amenities that a business traveler would need. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bangkok and wanting to stay near Suvarnabhumi airport and still within 30 minutes from Bangkok city.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2013

The hotel is a nice new hotel with spacious rooms and good amenities, however its a good 15 minute walk to the airport link which is the nearest train station. The hotel is about 15 minutes from Suvarnabhumi airport making it convenient to frequent travellers. Breakfast spread is average but once you stay past 5 days it gets boring. Buffett dinners are average only and I would rather have dinner outside of the hotel. Internet connection was very good and especially liked that they had a radio with a iPod/iphone dock which allowed me to play my music and podcasts. There were some days where there were a lot of tourists making teh lobby rather crowded.

Room tip: Choose a non smoking floor as the smoking floors are quite smelly and smoky
Date of stay: March 2013