“We enjoyed our meal ”

Ciccio Wine Cellar & Bistro
Ranked #1,585 of 13,693 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$10 - US$96
Neighbourhood: Downtown Bangkok
Description: Ciccio Wine Cellar & Bistro serve the traditional Italian food with large selection of quality wines in very reasonable price, under a welcome-friendly atmosphere every day.
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Went to this restaurant at the end of December with friends. The ambient of the place was very relaxing.

The menu had a nice selection of food. We had cold cut, salad, pasta and meat dishes. The quality of the food was good.

The wine selection was good and priced at a very reasonable level.

The service was very good too.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

I visited Ciccio for a celebrational lobster dinner with friends and let me tell you - It was outstanding!! Chef Gianmichele made sure our food was spot on perfect. Lobster Parmigiana was sooo delicious and cooked perfectly. Definitely my favourite Italian restaurant in Bangkok ❤ Totally recommended.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

I grew up in the USA in an Italian family and have dined at the best Italian restaurants around the world and Gianmichele ( the head chef from Naples Italy) has the best Italian in Bangkok! He even caters to my keto diet which is no sugars and no carbs! A must try!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020

Like we sit and eat in Italy, foods are stunning!!! tremendous wine selection, cozy ambience, warmly service. So call heaven in the heart of Bangkok.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 6 May 2020

I definitely second the opinion of the user from Romania above!
Actually I live in Bangkok since three years, and I know a lot of restaurants, and a lot of Italian ones among them. (There would be two or three I would like to recommend also...).

From the first evening I went to the Ciccio I love it! What the other posters wrote is all true: nice atmosphere, great selection and quality of both the food and the service, amazingly cheap prices for the wine.

No wonder that this excellent restaurant is recommended by the Rotary Club!

And now comes the most important reason why I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone: They use real (!) cheese on their pizzas, not this artificial, vegetarian cheese made from palm oil.
That is hard too find in Bangkok, and all of Asia (In Bangkok I only know of one other restaurant which uses real cheese from cow milk for their pizzas).

Date of visit: March 2020