1,354 results
All reviews the main road rooftop pool tuk tuk ploen chit shuttle service quiet soi nice hotel free shuttle minute walk the hotel offers rain shower bts station hotel is located nice room stayed here for nights enjoyed my stay deluxe room
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I enjoyed staying at Hotel Solo Sukhimvit 2. I was there for NYE 2017/2018 and wanted easy access to Nana Plaza area, so this place was perfect for that. Nice breakfast available at additional cost but quite good value. Staff were great and they have a rooftop bar and pool that I didn't use as there was too much going on in town. I would stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Info_Sukhumvit2, Front Office Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear RobstarGoldCoast

Thank you for you feedback! We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our location and facilities useful and convenient for your needs.

We all dearly enjoyed your visit, and hope to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We always come back to Solo!
Thanks for always making our staying so great! Location, staff, breakfast, tuk-tuk service and swimming pool - all is super and keeps the awesome standard! See you later, Solo! We will be back!

Stayed: January 2018

Dear AnnaPeter S

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We are delighted that you rate with top mark accommodation in the great location.

We warmly welcome if you have any further comment, or question about a future stay, do not hesitate to let us know. We all dearly enjoyed your visit and very much look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here at the start and the end of a 16 day visit to Thailand. Due to a freak snowfall on our outward journey we missed 2 days stay here, however on arrival we were upgrade to the most beautiful room I’ve ever stayed in. We had a 3 day stay here as well on return and even though we didn’t get the same room our room was extremely comfortable and spotlessly clean. The staff are super friendly and are extremely helpful with directions and basically anything you need. A definite place we will be returning too!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank munsterlady1
Info_Sukhumvit2, Front Office Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Munsterlady1

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit. I am delightful to receive such a glowing comment following your recent stay. We are pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and experienced the courtesy of our staffs.

Thank you once again for you review. We all dearly enjoyed your company and very much look forward to welcoming you again should your travel bring you back to Bangkok.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and again for one night before leaving Thailand. The staff were amazing especially the young lady who worked breakfast Fran. Also the woman at the front desk, I think was Fey, and Eff. Breakfast was really good with a lot of variety. We took the train to Chiangmai for 6 days and they held some/ of our luggage for us. They also let us’ check in early both times. The rooms are very modern and the shower is awesome.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Info_Sukhumvit2, Front Office Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Rkeitha

Thank you for sharing your review of Hotel Solo Sukhumvit following your recent stay. I am very much appreciated you taking time to post your review in Trip Advisor and am glad to know that you enjoyed our facilities and experienced the courtesy of our staffs, especially of Khun Fern from the cloud 9 Bar and Khun Fern and Khun Eff at Front Desk. I will convey your regard to them as a reward to their contribution.

We all dearly enjoyed your visit and do look forward to welcoming you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at hotel solo for 2 weeks. The best thing about the hotel is the service from the staff, and its close to most things. They are always very helpful and nice. Food is abit pricey mabye but you can get street food cheap outside the hotel. I like the rooftop poolarea aswell, very nice. They have a tuktuk service thats FREE,that will take you to the main road close to the bts station aswell. All in all I’m happy With my stay there and would recommend it to all my friends.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Phiix

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay and rated us as an excellent property.

As we strive to provide the best possible service, we note your comment on food is abit pricey and we will share this with our kitchen team for further review.

We appreciate your feedback and very much look forward to welcome you again soon.

info@solosukhumvit.com+