Akara Hotel(Bangkok)
The Siam(Bangkok)
US$537
US$448
  • Pool
Old Capital Bike Inn(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
The Yard Hostel(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Focal Local Bed and Breakfast(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
The Star of Sathorn Hotel(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
1,331 results
All reviewsthe main roadrooftop pooltuk tukploen chitshuttle servicequiet soinice hotelfree shuttleminute walkthe hotel offersrain showerbts stationnight lifetop floorhotel is locatednice roomstayed here for nights
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Situated at the end of an alley , 5 minutes walk from Nana Monorail station this hotel was just fine for my short stay, 2 nights in the heart of Bangkok.
Hotel Solo is clean, relatively modern with, like the rest of Thailand, has staff who are so helpful and charming. The room is functional with a lift serving the upper floors. Walking distance to Soi Sukhumvit 4 and Nana Plaza or there are taxis sitting right across from the hotel. A two minute walk from the hotel there is an air conditioned mall with well know food outlets if that's your thing.
We booked a trip to Bridge on River Kwai and input the Marion just along the alley as pick up only for the operator to call me to arrange pick up at Solo as the hotel is easily know.
Worth considering a stay here for good location at a reasonable price.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lambretta101
Info_Sukhumvit2, Front Office Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Lambretta 101

We thank you for sharing your positive recommendation and feedback following your stay at Hotel Solo.

It is our aim to serve all our guests and ensure their needs and requests are met in the best possible manner. Reading your positive feedback gives us an indicator that we are doing our jobs right and we have a happy guest in you. It was a pleasure to be able to serve you. I am pleased to read that you were able to enjoy our Facilities and Services thoroughly and found our location useful and convenient for you need.

Thank you once again for your feedback and for giving you’re a 5-star experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Solo very soon again and making your next trip an even more memorable one.

To all future guests, kindly book directly via our website (see our current promotions) or contact me directly on my email, we guarantee you the Best Rate.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I stayed at this Hotel for 3 nights. It was relatively affordable and the rooms were very nice. The rooftop pool is small but nice and there is a rooftop bar by the pool with happy hour prices. The breakfast is good. It is close enough to the nightlife but far enough away that it is quiet at night. There is a free tuk tuk from the hotel to the main street when it is not being used by others.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Surveyor_of_all
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

The Solo hotel located in Sukhumvit Soi 2 is the best Hotel I have experienced in Bangkok. So many great things to report about this hotel, first of all I made an error when booking my 1 night stay, I entered the wrong date and after I confirmed my payment I realised that it was the wrong date, so I contacted Ms May via email and informed her I had made an error and requested that I change the booking date, my request was accepted and the date changed at the same rate, so no extra cost I was extremely pleased as I wasn't sure whether I would be able to change my booking date so easily, I was very impressed at how quickly and easily this was resolved, thank you Ms Nan. As soon as I arrived to the hotel I was greeted very warmly and felt a lovely vibe, a great first impression. I stayed in room 201 which was amazing and so clean. The hotel is very fresh and clean, no unpleasant odours like cigarette smoke etc. No carpet, which was great, large room with and very modern, beautiful big window with a street view and bright but also dark with the curtains closed which is great. Cable tv on a large Samsung LCD flatscreen, Thai and English channels. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to ever leave it. The bathroom was excellent, even the complimentary shampoo and conditioner felt and smelt amazing. Perfect size and spotlessly clean, even the towels were soft and fresh, this place is immaculate!. I had an amazing nights sleep which was uninterrupted and so quiet and comfortable. Aircon worked perfectly wifi was pretty much spot on! Didn't have time to eat here or swim but facilities are great. The staff were so friendly and caring and made me feel very welcome, even the taxi service to the airport was great I score solo hotel 10/10. I can't fault this place, you can guarantee I will be returning here location is excellent only 5 min walk to Soi Nana etc. Very safe and
clean/comfortable hotel

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Peter H

Dear Peter H

It is our aim to serve all our guests and ensure their needs and requests are met in the best possible manner. Reading your positive feedback gives us an indicator that we are doing our jobs right and we have a happy guest in you. It was a pleasure to be able to serve you. I am pleased to read that you were able to enjoy our Facilities and Services thoroughly. I have shared your compliment to all the team members and everyone is encouraged.

Thank you once again for your great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Solo very soon again and making your next trip an even more memorable one.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

your staff are a credit to your hotel, the room was more than good, a nice change having a window that opened rather than breathing the aircon all night, realy enjoyed the Solo experience i will be back thank you

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Info_Sukhumvit2, Front Office Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear davidW8562BB

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Good basic hotel with nice pool and bar at the roof. Location is good, maybe bit far from Sukhumvit but not to far, 5 min walking. Staff is very helpfull, always asking if everything is ok and do you need anything.

Room Tip: rooms at higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Markus T

It is our aim to serve all our guests and ensure their needs and requests are met in the best possible manner. Reading your positive feedback gives us an indicator that we are doing our jobs right and we have a happy guest in you. It was a pleasure to be able to serve you. I am pleased to read that you were able to enjoy our Facilities and Services thoroughly. We are happy that our helpful staff were able to assist you in a orderly manner and you enjoyed our Rooftop Pool.