“Excellent Travel Angency”

6-Hour Best of Bangkok City Tour including Lunch
Ranked #79 of 251 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have booked flights, hotels, transport and other travel arrangements with A&F for many years, for my travel activities all over Asia. Excellent and fast service, can honestly be recommended.

1  Thank Kurt W

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have used A&F for many years and get good deals on air fares and hotels around the world.
My travels have included Australia, UK, USA, Cuba, Austria and Czech Republic.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mr Nuie was a fabulous guide. He met us at the cruise ship terminal and took us into Bangkok. He is so knowledgeable and gave us an amazing tour of the city, temples, Buddha’s and palace. He made sure we stayed hydrated and was so wonderful with our kids. Would highly, highly recommend this tour company and Mr. Nuie if you can get him.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful trip to India thanks to A&F Tours Travel . Franz was very helpful and did a great job. I’ll definitely use them again for my next travels.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my first time in bangkok I was walking past the A&F tours shop I decided to go in for some advice on places to visit in bangkok .

It is where I first encountered Mr. Franz who give me "free advice "(being a solo traveler) on places to visit /avoid within bangkok. A few days later he accompanied me on my first visit to a popular nightclub in the city which has now become my favourite place as it's where i meet my current Thai partner! On my last week in Thailand I had Franz organize a package tour trip with accommodation for me,(keeping within my budget) to travel to Chiang Mai which included a tour over the River Kwai bridge by train which became the highlight of my holiday in thailand .

Since then I have used A&F Tours Travel Company to book flights for my thai partner to travel to my country. Mr. Franz helped me with everything to make sure i had used the right airline that had flexible changing conditions without penalty (no payment for ticket if the visa was refused) while the visa required for travel for my thai partner was awaiting approval.

Mr. Franz knowledge about the many attractions within bangkok and beyond helps you to choose the suitable option for your budget. Franz will focus on what you want (within your budget) and is not pushing/trying to sell packages tours that are not for you.