“Awesome Guide!”

My Tour Guide Bangkok
Ranked #112 of 310 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Tour Guide Bangkok is a tour guide service in Thailand that provides custom, private tours of Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, and other cities and locations. We offer only the best sightseeing, cultural, and culinary experiences out there!
Reviewed 31 May 2018

My wife and I were very happy with Renu's travel services. We had a laundry list of things to eat and to see in Bangkok, and Renu made it easy! We also enjoyed hanging out with her. She's incredibly friendly and very knowledgeable. When we return to Thailand, we'll absolutely use her services again!

Renu N, Owner at My Tour Guide Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Renu took me on a unique journey. She catered to my requests, not only did she show me a great time, she also was a great friend! I highly recommend and will definitely look her up when I go to Bangkok again! A+++

Renu N, Owner at My Tour Guide Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I spent a couple days with Renu in Bangkok. She is good company. I hope see her again soon. She took me to the Grand palace and on a river boat and some nice Street food places and several other temples and markets. She even met me at the airport and got me through currency exchange and onto the subway much faster than I could have on my own.

Thank you so much.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

5 stars out of 5!!! My tour guide, Renu, is very professional, knowledgeable, and flexible. Her English is excellent.

Her guidance provided me with a lot of knowledge about China Town. Especially nice was the variety of foods she introduced to me during lunch and dinner.

I highly recommend her for anyone who is interested in visiting Bangkok.

Renu N, Owner at My Tour Guide Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you very much!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I have been working with Renu for a while now. She has been arranging all my tours in Thailand. We go Thailand three times a year with my agency and after i first worked with her and was very pleased with her organization and guiding skills, i let her arrange everything for us for 3 times already. She gave us the most competitive prices and the best tourist experience someone might look for. I am really happy i found her. Looking forward to working with Renu again.
Marsid Tukaj