VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
US$211
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Old Capital Bike Inn(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
Bed to Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Focal Local Bed and Breakfast(Bangkok)
The Siam(Bangkok)
3,148 results
All reviewssiam paragondeluxe suiteratchathewi bts stationm gallerytuk tukpillow menuwelcome drinkhuge bathroomboutique hotelmajor shoppingliving roomfree upgradeexcellent hotelcentral worldrain showerconvenient locationupon check
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We've been to Bangkok many times and stayed numerous hotels/accommodations. My wife and I decided to try out Vie Hotel for our anniversary trip and the experience was absolutely amazing.

Upon reaching the hotel, we were greeted by courteous staffs and a welcome drink with warm towel. What surprised us was that the hotel was ever so kind to provide us a free upgrade to the Deluxe Suite as our original room type was "fully booked". Next, we were patiently guided to our rooms and yet another unexpected surprise came when we were presented a complementary anniversary cake.

The hotel facilities was definitely befitting of a 5-star and communications were seamless with the staffs who provided excellent services.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Vie Hotel and will definitely return again! A big thanks and kudos to the team but especially our housekeeper, Tim, whom kept our room nice and tidy after a tiring day out. In spite of our numerous requests (room service, bottle opener. etc), we continued receiving outstanding service standards.

Would highly recommend Vie Hotel if anyone is looking for a luxurious yet boutique stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kennynwf
VIEHotelBangkokAdmin, General Manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear Kennynwf,

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel!

We always appreciate comments regarding a great stay at VIE Hotel Bangkok. It was a pleasure to receive feedback from you and I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that your remarks will serve as direct encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Never stayed in a MGallery Hotel , the welcome and attention to detail from the staff was superb and impressive . Thank you to “Guide “ Front Desk Manager for our late check out which was very welcomed seeing that we had a very late flight out and to
Pim for taking care of us .
Our suite was amazing , with a fantastic view of the city . The super comfortable bed was a lovely treat and made our stay restful but the star was the Breakfast Buffet -incredible -best Breakfast we have had ever !
If there is only one recommendation ,the infinity pool is lovely but unfortunately not heated which would have been nice as the water was very cold, however it is a minor
point the overall experience of our stay was fantastic and would highly recommend this Hotel .

Room Tip: splash out on the duplex suite if you can
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear MV17,

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

When I arrived at the hotel, I was very comfortable. The staff were so friendly and thank me for being an Accor member.
I was given a welcome drink and a towel to clean my hands. It was really so nice to begin with. Ms Pim was being called in and brought me to my room. She opened the curtain and showed me the places to go.
They are not with us to get tipped. It was genuinely helpful.
Thanks to VIE hotel staff and I will come back again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Alison H

Dear Alison H,

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the VIE Hotel Bangkok. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

So i somehow scored an upgrade into the biggest poshest most luxurious 6 star hotel room I have ever stayed in (and maybe ever will). It was a suite. It had a huge dining room, seperate lounge that could have seated 12 people and the bedroom had an enormous king sized bed with another day lounge in the room. The bathroom was absolute luxury. Full sized spa bath, enormous shower. First world problems ensued - did i watch a movie in the lounge or the bedroom? Would i bath or shower? Which one of the 12 seats was the comfiest spot? It only needed a kitchen and you could move in permanently. The hotel was in a really great location, right next to the BTS or a short walk to Siam Paragon/MBK or take the free hotel tuk tuk. The staff were super helpful, i emailed on short notice to see if i could leave my large suitcase before checking in, while i went on a small 3 day tour to Kwai River and they emailed back straight away, saying no problems. The pool area looked glorious. 10/10 would stay again, im sure the regular rooms would have been just as excellent.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
VIEHotelBangkokAdmin, General Manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Nattl3s,

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel!

Thank you for your positive comments. It’s always a pleasure to know that we have met or exceeded our guests’ expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future.

Bantueng Talayarak (Mr.)

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I have made a choice of stay here because I like the concept of MGallery. If you are looking for a hotel that has uniqueness not found in massive hotels like Sofitel, Shangrila, or other brands, I recommend this one.

I met Sign, a cute receptionist who checked me in. She greeted me nicely with a warm smile and positive attitude. She also explained all hotel's facilities where I could use. She was a lot helpful during my stay. I can say she should be one of the stars of the lobby. Other staff at the lobby were so attentive too to help bring my luggage.

The room I got is so spacious with a higher ceiling not frequently found in other standard room of other hotels. The bed is firm and comfy; I slept very well and was fully recharged from my tiredness of travelling.

The bathtub is big enough for me to put myself in and I really like the neck cushion attached with the tub. There are a shower room and a toilet separated from each other. But the door is too heavy to open and close.

The gym is fairly equiped with free weights, machines, and cardio. The pool is so beautiful with a view of BTS skyline and other buildings along. I enjoyed spending time there a lot as it was not too crowded with guests.

Breakfast was good. There were a range of selections enough for those who preferred asian and western foods. The staff there were also attentive.

I had small communication difficulties with some staff at the pool bar and the operator as they might not understand English well. I needed to repeat speaking with them at least three times until they finally understood. It could be better if the hotel hires people with communicational English.

Anyway, it is a very nice hotel for everybody's retreat.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple