The Boss's Place
Old Capital Bike Inn(Bangkok)
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Focal Local Bed and Breakfast(Bangkok)
US$56
US$158
Expedia
The Yard Hostel(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$58
Akara Hotel(Bangkok)
US$121
US$107
US$83
US$81
Expedia
White Ivory Bed & Breakfast(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$39
The Siam(Bangkok)
US$575
US$541
Agoda.com
Bed to Bangkok(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Don't even bother. After you drag your bags up the narrow stairs you discover your room has a mattress that feels like rock, a toilet that runs continuously and is generally in very poor condition. We booked online so no possible refund but we left after less than 30 minutes. Just around the corner there are much better places at cheap prices.

Room Tip: Just book somewhere else
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Felix2000nz
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Booking .com should be ashamed to have hotels like this on there site.The promo pics are a farce .From the peeling paint to the blocked stair wells ,Beds with no mattresses,Broken tyles in bathrooms,Brothers room toilet didnt have toilet control so it just ran full time ,Warning stay away.When we complained and moved without staying having booked and paid on line,We asked for a Refund they just Laughed.

Room Tip: Dont Stay Warining
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rumager
Reviewed 12 June 2017

The hotel is ok for the price. Staff don't speak very good English but that wasn't a problem for us. It's less than 10 mins walk to the BTS station so handy and the area is quite good, although taxis sometimes struggled to find it.

Room Tip: If you have mobility problems then the higher rooms might be a struggle as the stairs are steep.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alantulloch
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

When we came to check in, the receptionist told us we had to wait, because he wanted to finish his dinner first.

When we check out, the reception was empty. We walked around the hotel, but couldnt find anyone. We left the key in the reception desk, but didnt get our deposit back.

We complained to Agoda, and the hotel lied and told agoda they gave us the depostit when we check out.
So bad and unorofessional.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank Eirbjo
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I stayed one night in this hotel, because my originally booked place (Lee Travel Inn) was closed when I arrived despite I pre-announced my late arrival, that's another story.

Then I had to find a place with an open reception nearby, which happened to be the boss place. When I came in, I asekd the guy for help because my airport taxi was a rip-off. The meter showed 700 baht which I knew was impossible to be the correct amount. But the receptionist refused to help me in front of the taxi driver and said that it's the correct price. I was tired from the journey and annoyed, it was 1 pm and I wanted to go to sleep so I just payed the taxi driver. After he left the guy from the reception suddenly said that the correct price would be max 400 baht. Oh thank you then!

Besides that, the room was well equipped but not very welcoming and some things were almost broken like the box to put the card in for electricity. There are much nicer places nearby for the same price, like for example Sribumpen plus.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo