Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$13
FindHotelUS$13
TripadvisorUS$13
All reviews home away from home guesthouse nepal yoga guide mountains porter
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2021

A peaceful & authentic guesthouse run by lovely Nepali family ❤️! The rooms are spacious, clean and have an authentic Bakthapur interior. Practical shelves, a table and coat rack are present, the beds are super comfortable & daily warm showers! Everyone is super kind and they are always there to help you with your traveling/trekking plans. For the traveler who loves to be on day trips, go for a yoga class, and eat deliciously outdoors, this is the perfect home to end the day with in Pokhara!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021

The Peace Eye family welcome you into their guesthouse with a warmth that truly makes it a home away from home. They attended to every detail of my stay with a relaxed friendly sensitivity. I would return again and again without hesitation.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Beautiful place to stay with welcoming managers/owners. I'm not much into hotels and Pokhara is bustling with them due to the influx of tourism, so for me this place was a wonderful escape with a homestay feel. Damayanti and her family were so sweet and lovely and took care of all my needs and provided me much more hospitality than i could ever get in a hotel. Rooms were beautiful with lots of character and Vibe was good. Food at restaurant was made with lots of love. Was also so nice playing with the baby in the family... Such a cutie! Highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

I know this hostelry/guest house has been famous for years..I walked past the restaurant every night to my hotel over my last three years when visiting Pokhara..What a total disappointment!!
Firstly food overpriced..secondly manager obnoxious and rude!!! Thirdly..I had the mutter Paneer..
traditional dish South of the border in India..normally delicious.
It came with 5 smaller than dice size pieces of paneer..Should really be 12-15!!..and a sauce which was thicker than whipped cream..I didn't complain just paid the bill and paid a tip..because that is always in my nature..

Not one for giving businesses a hard time, but really get a grip and don't rely on wealthy tourists to celebrate you former glories!!!

Hugh..

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2019

Home away from Home! We loved staying here twice during our time in Pokhara. Great location near the lake, but down a more quiet lane. Friendly and helpful staff with lots of local knowledge. Rooms are clean and comfortable, though the bathrooms are getting a bit tired. We were able to leave some luggage securely while going trekking too. The vegetarian restaurant downstairs is cozy and has a good selection. Thumbs up! We will be back.

Date of stay: November 2019