““Great safari trip to chitwan National park””

Silver Spring Treks & Expedition
Ranked #38 of 143 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Silver Spring Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. based on providing tourism guidance for the people come from around the world who are interested in visiting, trekking and living adventurous life. We offer experienced, professional personal guide and porter service for best guidance to travel. We have established ourselves as a leading tours and travel agencies in the Pokhara. We ll take you safely and comforta
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

First of all i would like to say thanks to Silver Spring Treks & expedition for organizing our safari trip to chitwan National park we also show Bengal tiger while doing jeep Safari inside the National park ,will definitely go back again !

The silver s, Manager at Silver Spring Treks & Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Namaste
Thank you so much for your excellent review to us you enjoy national park so we will arrange next time bardia national park .

All reviews
"trail"
"mr"
"porter"

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We originally planned on doing the 12 day trek to ABC and Poon Hill with just the two of us. However, after packing we decided to employ a porter to help us carry our bag. It was the best decision we could’ve made. The agency arranged a porter on short notice. Chandra was super friendly, knowledgeable, funny and humble. Apart from carrying our bag, he helped us finding the way, which can be tricky on the lower parts of the trek. He knew which accommodations would be busy and called ahead to guarantee we had a room. He helped us spotting monkeys, talked about life in the mountain villages and taught us some Nepalese. We actually overheard a younger porter telling his client that Chandra was ‘a really good and professional porter.’ We couldn’t agree more.
If you are planning on trekking for more than just a few days, employ a porter/guide. It makes the experience much more valuable, and you are contributing to the life of the local people as well. And most importantly: ask for Chandra!

Dear Folkert
Thank you so much for your excellent review to our company and our porter changer and his service so see you next time again .

Reviewed 24 April 2018

While staying at Silver Oaks Inn guest house I went to their travel desk and asked about day treks. The tour organizer Dilu recommended a day trek to Begnas Tal lakes area with their guide Ram. They organised the transport and the guide and a lunch place. From Pokhara to Begnas Tal takes about 40 minutes by car - after going along the main road you turn left and climb up the hill to Begnas Tal and start with fantastic views of the larger Begnas Tal and the smaller Rupa Tal from a viewing tower. The guide then took us along the road to a new and very clean hotel and tea house called Hotel Double Lake. We then set off on a two hour walk along the rice fields and up the hill and back around on the Siklis trail trekking trail. The views are fantastic and the air is so fresh and lovely with no buses, no crowds and no noise - just birds and the local people. The guide Ram was excellent describing the history of the place and interesting things to see and do. Back at the hotel we ordered lunch - one of the best dahl bhats I have had for a while. From there you can get a taxi or a local bus back to Pokhara. You do not need to be staying at Silver Oaks Inn to book their treks - just walk into the main entrance and the travel desk is on the right. Highly recommend this day walk with Ram.

The silver s, Manager at Silver Spring Treks & Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Pamela S
Thank you so much for your excellent review to us which is you really enjoy tour with our guide Ram so see you next time with different treks .
silver spring family.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I recently completed a three day track with my private guide Santosh.

He was like my brother for three days and the most amazing guy showing me the best route, views, and a local taste of Nepali culture.

If you’re looking for the best guides leaving Pokhara, look no further than this company and ask for my brother Santosh!

Namaste!

1  Thank Chris S

Namaste
Chris
Thank you so much for great review to us we know you really enjoy trekking with our guide Mr, Santoh so see you next time .
thanks a lot
Best regards
silver spring family

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I went with silver spring treks on a 11 day hike to Annapurna Base Camp. From the moment I booked with sliver spring I knew I had made the right decision.Jitu Gurung was super responsive and flexible and essentially designed a trip to suit my needs.
The trip itself was one of the best experiences of my life. My guide mr Krishna Gurung was informative, helpful and organized. My absolute every need was catered for which meant I could focus on the experience. He was also very conscious of my health and was reassuring about altitude sickness. I felt like I was in safe hands if I fell ill.
The trip was also very reasonably priced. On the trail I met a lot of people who had gone without a guide.Perhaps most importantly, I loved supporting a NepalI and Nepal. It is one of the few tour companies that pays its porters and guides a year-round salary. I felt it was really important that I knew I was actually supporting the local community as a part of the trip.