Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great guide and great guy

We used Santosh for our Manasalu trek. He was friendly, helpful and worked around the clock so we... read more

Reviewed 12 June 2018
rth0mps0n123
Bristol, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best guide in Nepal

We had a best trekking in Nepal three month back with Mr. Santosh and his team.Trekking was best... read more

Reviewed 11 May 2018
Mike D

All reviews annapurna base camp hospitality itinerary knowledge route planning airport mountains culture trek nepal
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Santosh guided myself and 3 friends from Lukla to Everest base camp, Kala Patther, over the chola pass and Goyko Ri He also organised a trip to Chitwan National Park.

His choice of route was excellent with the right amount of stops and acclimatisation days

Santosh is professional guide with good knowledge of the route and mountains
He also helped one of our group when he suffered altitude sickness with excellent handling of the situation. .

Friendly and sociable, just the right amount of service.
I would recommend Santosh to anybody looking for local great value EBC or Annapurna trip.
The Chitwan side trip was also great value and well organised. The local wildlife guide was excellent

The 11 hour bus ride to chitwan was tough we would of flown if we had known of the situation/possibility in advance

I would 100% recommend Santosh to others

1  Thank brodders73
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Santosh guided myself and 3 friends upto Everest base camp, over the chola pass plus organised a trip to Chitwan National Park.
- professional guide with good knowledge of the route and mountains
- helped one of our group when he suffered altitude sickness and organised rescue making all the right decisions at the right time.
- great choice of helpful and friendly porters
- friendly and sociable, just the right amount of service without being pushy
- would recommend to anybody looking for local great value EBC or Annapurna trip.
- Chitwan side trip also great value and well organised.

Only area to improve would be to offer more options with the itinerary with respect to choice of accommodation or transport to and from Chitwan. ( we would have flown if we knew bus was 11 hours......

Overall would 100% recommend Santosh to others

1  Thank wharton1Trencin
Reviewed 27 November 2017

My wife and I had an awesome trek to Everest Base Camp and Cho La Pass with Santosh this past November, 2017. Santosh's planning and execution made the trip easy for us, from booking the plane tickets to Lukla, to hiring a porter, to arranging lodging in the remote villages. Santosh continuously evaluated our progress, making adjustments in our itinerary as needed to give us the maximum experience possible. We were immersed in the Himalayas; every day we looked up at the world's tallest mountains and marveled at the views, the culture, and the warmth and ingenuity of the local people. We could have done the trip on our own, but Santosh made it so much more enjoyable.

We particularly liked Santosh's website, as it was packed with good, clearly-written information. Santosh was very responsive to our emails (despite the nearly 12-hour time difference) and offered a good 15-day itinerary. Because of previous commitments, he paired us with a wonderful couple from Australia, who proved to be an excellent match, sharing similar goals and cultural sensibilities. All in all the trip was amazing.

1  Thank phildavis673
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I am a solo women traveler and wasn't sure if I had made the right decision on booking a tour to Annapurna base camp as I thought it'd be best booking it when I arrived in Kathmandu. I decided to book with Santosh after contemplating it for some time and it was the best decision I made. Santosh facilitates many trekking routes and will cater for which trek you desire I've heard many great reviews on Everest base camp trek which safe holiday adventure can also organise. Santosh was so supportive throughout the entire process and answered all of my questions that I had. He picked me up from the airport and let me stay in his home with his beautiful family who even cooked me a delicious local Nepalese dinner. I spent two days with Santosh and his family in Kathmandu then continued doing a trek with one of Santosh's guides Suk. Suk was absolutely brilliant throughout the trek as was Santosh checking in to see if everything was going well. Suk made my experience so unforgettable I can honestly say it's the best thing I've ever done, Suk and Santosh took care of everything, I don't think I've laughed so much in my life if you get the privilege to work with Suk please ask him to do his chicken interpretation it's brilliant was such good value for money budget trekking at its finest but felt like a 5 start experience all the way. I can't thank Suk and Santosh enough. HIGHLY recommend booking this tour, I promise you, you won't regret it.

1  Thank amber t
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had a treking in Nepal one month before.For our trip we got a very good guide Mr. Santosh and his team.He was very nice guide, treking was best with him and his support, we returned back from Nepal with lots of love and memory.When we will go Nepal next time again we want to trek with him. If you are looking for guide contact him , i would like to say he is professional best independent guide, i recomend every one who is going to nepal to get him as a guide.

2  Thank set k