“Summer Solstice Kailash Trip.”

Touch Kailash Travels & Tours
Ranked #583 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are wanting short day tours, day cycling tours, day helicopter tours in Nepal then we can be the simplest choice to prepare all of your activities at one place.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Namaste, You will face few challenges, COLD weather, High altitude symptoms, high blood pressure, lack of oxygen. Different food.. but in the end it's ALL worth it depending on your personal goals... Anil made it happen in Kathmandu & the guide did their best to assist me in this divine journey. Thanks for the great service. Namaste.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I used Touch Kailash team’s service to visit Kailash Mansarovar by overland in May 2018. I had been planning for this trip since August 2017. I have posed all my questions and doubts to Mr. Anil Bhatt from August 2017 till May 2018 and he answered and clarified all my doubts with extraordinary patience.
Not a question went unanswered by him.

Thanks for your patience, reliability and honesty, Mr. Anil Bhatt!!

My sincere thanks go to our guide Mr. Santosh and his teammates (Thakur Adhikari, Ghaman Ghale, Kajiman Kumal, Bhothnath Nepal). As per his name “Santosh”, he tried his best and succeeded in bringing happiness in the face of all our group mates. When it comes to hospitality, no one can beat Touch Kailash team members. They always make sure that all the group members are fed, sheltered and happy. I really wondered if it’s possible to provide such mouth-watering foods in remote places. It’s really not an easy task to offer such wonderful services in high altitudes but they did it. Hats off to Touch Kailash team!!!

I was really amazed by the way they took care of all our groupmates during the kora. One can see Touch Kailash teammates waiting at a respective distance during the kora to make sure all the groupmates are ok. Thanks for giving us such a wonderful and memorable experience.

If I ever get another opportunity to travel, I will make sure to use Touch Kailash service without any second doubt.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I had used them for my journey to kailash parvat. They overcharged for my visa and permit on top of that my permit was missing at border crossing I was stranded at Hilsa for 2 days.
They are totally nonprofessional and didn’t pay any attention to details and treated people like cattle’s.
Will strongly recommend not to go with them

Anil B, Manager at Touch Kailash Travels & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Namaste Ashok Ji,

First, I would like to thank you for your review whether it is negative, You must learn about the Tibet policies conditions and restrictions before writing this review, Tibet is not in our control it has own rules and regulations so before you travel you must understand the about the Himalayas areas, It is not Kathmandu and any other cities with facilitating everything. You have to compromise certain things like foods, Accommodations and Weather. Hence we did our level best and make your travel sucessful.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The system was definitely faulty. The food were worst. If we are pilgrims, we come here spending so much money, that normal pilgrims do not dream of paying. Hotel reservations are uncertain and why is that?why do we have to stay like animals crammed with 10 people in one hotel room? while we have paid full money, and you have taken the full too! always late, always the same tasteless food. I recommend not to go with this concern. we pay for accomodation, food and transportation, all are terrible.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Excellent company, thoroughly organized and great guide. Feels at home with them. Highly recommend! Having completed a successful Kailash Manasarovar Yatra last in 2016, I wanted to cover the remaining pilgrimage sites in Nepal. Visited Janakpur, Dhanusha, Dev Ghat, Gajendra Moksham Dham, Valmiki Ashram, Kagbeni and Muktinath via Pokhara and Jomsom.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Anil B, General Manager at Touch Kailash Travels & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Thank you so much for wonderful review we will always working hard to provide you a better than best service. Thank you so much from our Team