“Worst place for tomba and nepali food”
Review of Utse Restaurant

Utse Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 874 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I was there for tomba and some nepali dalbhat. Tomba was terrible. I definitely not recommend this restaurant for those food what I had. To be honest I have no idea about other food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited the restaurant for dinner and had the non-vegeterian Tibetan hot pot. Great spread with a delicious hot pot consisting of glass noodles, carrots, mushrooms etc, cheese and assorted meat. We also had sides of noodles, rice, potatoes and momos. Great Tibetan butter tea. Closes at 10pm

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Utse Restaurant is close to the major Thamel streets so we decided to have a late lunch after doing a bit of sightseeing and shopping. There wasn't much people in the restaurant in the early afternoon (2 pm) so the atmosphere was relaxing. I ordered the Non-Veg Newari Khaja Set from the fixed menu. I would recommend it if you are looking for a break from the typical Thamel food. The restaurant also has enough variety.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We went there for tea and they brought us tea that was half spilled all over the tea plate... also the toilets are not very clean for a place that’s also a hotel...

1  Thank marellemahy
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I came here for the Tibetan hot pot. I tried the buff meat option, it was really good. The meal comes with plenty of sides. Fried rice, fried noodles, dumplings, potatoes and tea.