“Birthday surprise”

7 Hills Revolving Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 341 Restaurants in Kampala
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: I mentioned this restaurant in my review of Golf Course Hotel, but feel that it should have its own separate review since it is a very high-quality establishment with one very unique feature: it revolves.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Was taken here for my birthday and it was everything I remembered. Good atmosphere, friendly and attentive staff and superb food. They sang happy birthday to me as they brought in my cake. It was a wonderful surprise especially as they had the beetroot starter still on the menu.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent wine,excellent service, excellent views from the 12th floor where the restaurant is situated ...my gluten intolerance was catered for ...and it was the first time that I can recall that I had two servings of dessert

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the views.the Pork ribs delicious.a bit late to serve though.Piano playing in background in evening.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The view is spectacular... a great place to click pics and spend time with friends!! Staff is friendly and the service is good.

1  Thank Aditi J
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The views are spectacular. I had chicken korma and massaman curry soup. Both were out of this world. My companions tried the mushroom risotto which also got rave reviews.

1  Thank Brett E