Bulembu Country Lodge
The Place(Mbabane)
Sibane Hotel(Mbabane)
Red Berry B&B(Mbabane)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdirt roadpiggs peakself cateringwould love to go backpeaceful areamountains surroundingbottled waterasbestosorphansorphanageprojectborderbarbertoncommunitymissionhavelockenterprise
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I stayed at the Bulembu Country Lodge with a group of about 50 people. We had arranged have breakfast, lunch and dinner all set meals. The food was very good! As I had a peanut/ tree nut allergy they made sure that all foods were safe for me and gave me a separate dish from the group if needed. My favorite part about this was interacting with the staff at the Lodge. By the end of the week their they new me by name which was very special in a group of 50!

As far as the lodging I was in a house that had 4 bedrooms with 2-5 beds per room and two bathrooms. As we only had 7 people staying in the house the bathrooms were enough to work for us. Every day my room was cleaned up and if I had left my laundry out for cleaning would get it beck very quickly within the day or next.

Overall This was a great experience and I would love to go back one day!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Kurt P, Manager at Bulembu Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

good day Ivy

thank you very much for your kind words, we appreciate your support and continue to strive to improve what we do.

we look forward to hosting you again one day.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I loved everything about the place for sure i will book it again for my next get away weeekend in Swaziland . The front desk staff very kind and welcoming and guys from the kitchen were just amazing ....

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Kurt P, General Manager at Bulembu Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

good morning Nelisiwe

thank you for your kind words , we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Before I start, my 3 stars rating is just because I got something different from the description and pictures. Place is very quiet and peaceful. Staff is super friendly. We're a big group and we had 2 houses. As per lodge description, we're supposed to get a house with 3-4 rooms and 3-4 bathroom. We got a house with 5 rooms, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet only.
Despite of the surprises, Bulembu is great to relax. It's a great project for the community. Plenty of activities bikes, games, beach volleyball,...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The rooms were ok but they were a bit far from the conference center, there is no internet or tv in the rooms. The breakfast was really good but the lunch and supper were average at best. Overall the environment was nice but lacked some creature comforts.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Kurt P, General Manager at Bulembu Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

good afternoon

thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the opportunity to improve what we do and hope you will be back to experience our upgrades.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We briefly visited Bulembu a few years ago, and I immediately fell in love with the colourful, misty, special place. When I urgently needed a break earlier this year, my soul craved to be in Bulembu. We had five days of peace and quiet, while still being amongst very friendly people, giving us excellent service. There were more than enough for my husband to keep himself occupied in the little town: discovering more about the incredible history and the current activities in town, speaking to the passionate people staying there. There are photo opportunities galore and very interesting little places close by to visit. I felt like a different person when we turned back home.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Kurt P, General Manager at Bulembu Country Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

good morning

thank you very much for your kind words, we look forward to having you back.