Review Highlights

nagujjas2020
Tourist

Reviewed 4 January 2020
anifawanda

All reviews highly recommend this tour company queen elizabeth national park director lions bwindi guide uganda
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2020

It was a nice moment after long time without visiting Africa due to Covid-19 pandemic and almost all airports were closed but when Ugandan government opened up the airport on 15/10/2020.I consulted Katsam Adventures for tour advise about touring Queen Elizabeth National Park in Uganda and i was told it was opened for tourism and indeed my dream came true and i did my tour and it was successful. I watched different wild animals in the park.I also visited Kazinga Channel.It was such an amazing tour.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020

I had a wonderful trip to Jinja in Uganda with Katsam Adventures and the guide Willy had to stop at Mabira tropical forest for viewing. The forest is nice and cool with different tree species, long and very big ,I was told that it's the biggest natural forest in Uganda and got a chance to see brown monkeys and also many different bird species, from here we continued to Jinja the oldest and the second biggest city in Uganda that's where you also find the source of the Nile where lake Victoria and River Nile meets. I was driven in the boat to the source of the Bike and everything here was so wonderful
My appreciation to Katsam Adventures and the guide Willy for a successful trip I do highly recommend Katsam Adventures to any that would like to go to East Africa for adventure to use Katsam Adventures for the good services and customer care . I hope to use Katsam Adventures for my second trip to Uganda EastAfrica
Worm regards

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Three day's trip to Bwindi impenetrable forest for gorilla trekking and Lake Bunyonyi canoeing on 13/12/2019 to 15/12/2019 .
It was an amazing and memorable experience for all the time I stayed in Uganda especially the Bwindi and Lake Bunyonyi safari booked with KatsamAdventures.I do highly recommend this tour company for the customer care and prompt response to all my questions and needs .The guide (Moses) that took me through my trip was very experienced and explained to us all the culture's of the people staying in the villages we passed.I do thank Sam the director KatsamAdventures for the awesome work and incomparable customer care exihibited .

Best regards .

Hanifa .

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 17 December 2019

It's hard to imagine that a few weeks ago I was up close and personal with chimpanzees and then gorillas, and oh by the way also saw elephants, lions, leopards, warthogs, hippopotamuses, and a host of other animals and birds.

But that wasn't even the highlight of this trip. The highlight was the incredible experience of having a fascinating and personally crafted tour through two very different and compelling countries and cultures. Uganda is the Pearl of Afirca and I was humbled by its natural beauty and by the warmth and beauty of the Ugandans I met.

Rwanda was a primer in how truth telling about horrendous happenings can aid healing and a sense of possibility.
But all of this depended on our guide and I cannot say enough good things about Apollo Habumugisha who works for Katsam Adventures. He is wise, compassionate, insightful, careful, thoroughly competent, and eminently trustworthy. He has a deep understanding of the languages, cultures, and customs of both Uganda and Rwanda and you would be fortunate indeed to have him craft your experience.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank Ellen K
Reviewed 17 August 2019

My two days Murchison NP, boat trip on the river Nile and visit to the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary with Katsam Adventures was a great and intens way to get to know Uganda. The owner Sam was always available for questions and Wilson, who guided me was reliable and kind. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2019