Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Catherine C

Very poor service

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Apr 2024
The marketing manager was supposed to get back to me about information regarding a menu but she never called back to me. Sad to say that there response time has really gone 👎🏾. Am shocked that this is how they handle customers. The old latitude would not go over a day without responding to emails
Date of stay: March 2024
11.8 km from Latitude 13 Degrees
    HK$1,177
6.9 km from Latitude 13 Degrees
View more hotels in Lilongwe
All reviews junior suite african cities swimming pool garden gym business oasis power country zambia laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2024

Fine dining in Lilongwe. The cousins it's off wide variety............
The meals were succulent. Service was a little slow, but the chef was curious enough to meet all his clients and apologise for the delay, which was good.
I didn't get to the rooms but they looked good from outside.

Date of stay: March 2024
Reviewed 29 February 2024

Lovely setting but watch out for unauthorized charges on your bill, likely to not be resolved by the hotel once you have checked out and paid. Also expect unresponsive service to some requests and having to ask many times to get them resolved. Generally, an attitude of taking advantage of customers' purchasing power--be very careful of extra charges or elevated prices.

Room tip: Track and review expenses charged to your room carefully!
Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed 12 February 2024

Very lovely hotel in Malawi, i had a fabulous experience and I really enjoyed my time while I was there, I felt like am home. The meal was delicious and good of goat stew with Kilombelo rice and it was saved by a young lady Christine.

She is the best and she has attention to detail, food knowledge and she knows how to smile and handle customers perfectly, very good to interact with guest's.

Looking forward to visit again.

From Cape Town S.A
LOUIS.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2024

I had a lovely lunch by the pool. The pizza was delicious and they serve some nice wine. The cocktails are good too. The waiter Teddy was extremely congenial — very friendly and welcoming guy who made my day. It is a nice, tranquil setting. Will definitely go back.

Room tip: Ask for Teddy to wait on you.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2023

Lovely hotel with nice amenities and good service. Restaurant menu really varied and I enjoyed every meal I had. The service at the restaurant wasn't amazing - often slow and didn't always get what I ordered, though the servers were friendly. Appreciated the chef popping out to our table to ensure we were enjoying our meals. I was here on a work trip, but will definitely return with my family for a leisure visit.

Date of stay: December 2023