“Magnifique”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Lovely host and wonderful atmosphere. The owner is very hospitable and looked after our table very well. One of our favorite restaurants in Accra.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved the food from starter to main and dessert... I see myself going there again soon but for a more casual dinner. Loved your carribean dream cocktail (a must try) and surprisingly pulled a crowd over a weekday!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Quite the best restaurant in Accra, I look forward to every visit there with keen anticipation, knowing that I will experience a meal that could stand muster anywhere in the world. Last night's meal was no exception, great, slightly spicy calamari in tomato sauce to start, followed by magnificent grilled prawns, large and succulent, with green beans, and I finished with an exemplary cheese souffle. The quality level is so consistent, I have never had a bad dish there, the owners and staff are to be congratulated. However, they do need to get their opening times corrected as of course they are open for dinner from Monday to Saturday, not just for lunch.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

This lovely bistro seems to be very popular, as it was packed on the weekday night I got there. I enjoyed dinner, however it was rather expensive and even if we all had great dishes, I didn't see anything unique - maybe I'm spoiled now, as it was a very good meal - just a bit conservative.. nevertheless, we had a wonderful time and enjoyed the great selection of wine!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I come to ACCRA for a year regularly, my great happiness and pleasure is to come to dinner at Chaumiere, we do not come to the Chaumiere by chance, it is a magical place and out of time, let your senses take you away, know how to appreciate this extraordinary French Cuisine a subtle gastronomic know-how, Ahmed is a very talented chef, each of his culinary compositions reveals another harmony, everything is perfect, refined. Judith and her teams will welcome you with elegance, refinement. We , the French , knows what is sweetness of life , Ahmed has crated this French spirit , wonderful dishes , carefully selected wines , an atmosphere of lightness of being that only France knows how to evoke.. enjoy ...!

1  Thank Madame K