“Must try the méchoui!”

Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: Moroccan, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, View details
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Moroccan restaurant set over 3 floors with a courtyard. Wonderful vies straight on to the Koutoubia mosque offering romantic ambiance especially at sunset. Suitable for individuals, groups and families with children as the menu also provides stone oven baked pizza and pasta. Every evening belly dancers entertain the guests around 21.30 For a short show
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is very well located with a great view on the busy Medina. The place offers authentic and delicious Moroccan food and has various vegetarian options. I tried the méchoui for two which was falling off the bone and full of flavour. The service was also great at the place. Overall would highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank 761halimag
Write a reviewReviews (454)

Reviewed 4 July 2021

Great restaurant and great food, the place is very nice and guys are very kind. Service is excellent,
I’d recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank lokit442
Reviewed 16 March 2020

I went there with 5 of my friends without knowing it as we booked a riad close by and after a full day of visits we were too tired to look for a place...it was a very good surprise!! the place is really nice, the decoration is modern and lovely. The food is the best we had in 4 days in Marrakech (I strongly recommend the "Pastilla au poulet"). The staff is great: nice, professional and our waiter had an impressive knowledge about wine! Don;t miss this restaurant!

2  Thank ClemDublin
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Delicious food. We had a lamb Tajine and a chicken Tajine and it was great.
The decoration is beautiful and the spectacle is worth it.

2  Thank drpms21
Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

We found this restaurant on tripadvisor and decided to try it. So glad we did! It is absolutely beautiful inside, based on a Riad with a central courtyard look to it. We were taken to the 1st floor and seated around the courtyard area. It seemed a bit cramped compared to other areas, but the reasoning became evident later. We were introduced to Tarik, who would look after us all night. He deserves a special mention. He couldn’t do enough for us. His English is excellent, having worked and studied in the U.K. He explained what each dish was, to help us choose. My wife didn’t want a starter, so I had the harira, which is a soup. Very tasty! For our mains, I had the lamb Makfoul and my wife had the mixed meat skewers. Everything was delicious and really well cooked. After the mains, the reason for where we sat became apparent. 3 belly dancers came out and did a show for all the guests. The dancers were excellent! Overall, we had a great night and meal. Thanks again to Tarik, who ensured we were well looked after. I’d recommend this restaurant to anyone!

2  Thank Q5516RDleem