Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$10
View deal
Expedia
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021

So clean,so calming, excellent service, definitely a a great place to stay in.
They even surprised us in our birthday with a good party organization, my wife and I really enjoyed it, i really love that place and always value it above hotels.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

I adore this place it's the greatest place I have ever visited, great and very clean rooms , friendly people , the best place to visit if you're alone or with a company, the price is really good and the owners are the best people to meet them ,I never felt bored here and I will always come and stay here
And the best thing is that they made a surprise anniversary for me and my husband for free ,I think this is in uff to know how beautiful is this place
~REALLY LIKE THIS PLACE ~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Latıfa taught me how to dance berber dances in the evening :)
Breakfast was great, included coffee and traditional food. Berber styled terrace is very pretty! In the main room lives family of the small birds ^^

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2020

The hostel is very clean, good place to stay and relax with friendly staff. it is also close to the medina and the museum of Marrakech, its prices are also very normal in comparison with the good service inside
I really recommend it

Date of stay: January 2020
Hostel café-restaurant Dream belko, Propriétaire at Hostel Dream Belko, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Thank you for your visit and welcome to dream belko

Reviewed 8 December 2019

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed.The accommodation entirely is very clean.What I like the best is that their kitchen is really nice!Staff Saïd is very polite man,so nice.A housekeeper,she also works very hard.Recommendable.

Date of stay: December 2019