1,190 results
All reviewsmoroccan restaurantbelly dancerthe club loungebusiness triphassan iilobby barcentral locationduring ramadanrooms are spaciousmodern hotelmedinamoroccoconciergegymtoiletluxurycasa
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. Although the security was excellent we were very disappointed in some of the food and service. If you have any allergies or dietary issues don’t go as they are awful at dealing with any issues. Although staff can speak some English they do not understand when you are asking things and it became very difficult to get someone to help. Concierge was hardly ever there and when asked they would just send you to someone else rather than help as we had expected.

Food was okay but not great. Our dinner the second night came with burnt bread and was subpar. The French restaurant was very good and they were good at accommodating allergies.

The beds are really hard and by the end of the second day all of us were having problems.

All four of us would not recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Mrs. Cathy,

Please rest assured that I have well noted your points of dissatisfaction and the necessary measures will be taken to avoid similar situtations to other guests in the future.

I reiterate my apologies and look foward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at the hotel to assure you that this experience is not representative of the service, we customarily provide.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Business standard 5 star hotel in the downtown area with elegant interior and good Club Lounge on the 8th floor. Located across the road from a huge market that can be a bit noisy but still one of the nicest international hotels in Casa.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for this nice review.

I'm pleased to learn that you enjoyed the hotel's location, its interior and our executive floor.

I already look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very good rooms, food, people, real fitness! Ftour during ramadan was just amazing. Good place in the city. Rooms might be a little noisy at night, particularly during ramadan.
Service is very fast and good. From outside, the building doesn't look nice but inside it is really nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking from your valuable time to share your experience with us.

I'm very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, the Customer service extended and hotel's facilities.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a very nice stay at this well looked after and ideally situated hotel. Right in the hustle and bustle of Casablanca. Outside is quite busy, but once you enter the gates of this hotel it’s calm and tranquil.
The interior is lovely with dark shades and elegant deep brown and red colours.
The staff are very attentive and though I did not have dinner at the hotel, the breakfast in the morning was excellent.
The newly renovated gym was superb - great equipment and facilities. Unfortunately the pool area was closed.
Will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HyattRegencyCasab, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I'm glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay, the hotel's location, Customer service and food & beverage offering.

We already look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Never and I mean NEVER have we received such horrendous service! I cannot speak to the service of the hotel. My review is strictly on the bar-restaurant on the main floor that we received May 27/18. We arrived at about 4 pm and asked if we could just have a drink as we noted the tables were set. No problem. We had to move to another table as thoughout the bar they have machines pumping out the smell of potpourri which is revolting and so not in tune to a world that is going towards a no-scent policy in offices, etc. Is there mildew or some other odor they are trying to cover up? It took us about 15 minutes to get our drinks and then waited expecting at least some little appies such as olives or nuts to arrive with the drinks. After another 10 minutes I approached our waitress to ask if we could get something. She looked a little stunned but said yes she would get us something. Another 10 minutes or so passed and I approached her again and it was if she had never seen me before. There was no apology or explanation for not receiving them but instead we relieved a little dish of attitude and arrogance like I have not seen before. Another 10 or so minutes pass & I flag down a manager and he was like a deer in headlights. We said it appies don’t accompany the drinks, say so but don’t just ignore us. No apologies from him either. In the meantime the cutlery, etc has been left on our table which was like saying if you were paying for a meal you would get better treatment. Finally, after about another 10 minutes, the waitress drops a small dish of olives on our table without a word. By this time our glasses are almost empty but does she ask if we like another? Nooo! And almost an hour after arriving a waiter drops off two more dishes. By this time my husband is so steaming mad that he refuses to touch the food and we get up and leave. The Hyatt Casablanca needs to step up their game if they want to be considered a 5 star. Even the cheapest places offer you at least olives with your drinks!!

Stayed: May 2018
HyattRegencyCasab, Assistant to the General Manager at Hyatt Regency Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Casablanca.

First, I would like to present you my very sincere apologies for the inconveniences encountered during your last stay with us.

I would appreciate if you could please send me by mail your contact détails and the best time to contact you as we would like to discuss some points regarding the bad F&B experience you had.
Please send it to: lamyaa.elkarkouri@hyatt.com

I reiterate my apologies for what happened and look forward to your response.

Lamyaa El Karkouri