See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Not too bad the good thing is very reasonable price and it’s close to every where. walking distance beach and bars and restaurants,I did not have chance to taste there food as a lots of choices just out side the hotel .

Quit at night there bar close early ,clean rooms
I paid around $40 my last day at the reception check out they said it’s tax ??

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I requested a quiet room and was given one very close to the very noisy Casino.
Breakfast is served from 5-10 and when l went for some at 09.30 I was told they had no eggs left and the orange juice from the machine was like water squash.
There was no fruit left either. They told me it was because they had been busy!!
I expect to be served an equally good breakfast and not be given an excuse that was not true as the hotel was far from being full!

I was on a business/leisure trip and not staying in a prison and do not expect to have to wake up early just to get some food in case they run out!!

I also requested a late check out when l booked and they didn't confirm this and then tried to insist l pay 150D. The male receptionist was very very rude and blocked my request to see a Manager.
I will never stay at this hotel and cannot recommend it!!

Room tip: Near a noisy Casino that was making a racket until 7am.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Janey T
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Total difference between photos and reality of the hotel.No safe No Gym No hot water.....nNice and friendly members of staff.
The hotel needs a full refurbishment .As it I would not recommend it unless you would pay few quid only.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Please let me start off with the only positive ..staff are very hard working -helpful & friendly could not fault them ! This hotel should have it's rating cut to 2 star..the Manager himself say's it's a 3 star..despite us being told it's 4 star that we made very clear we wanted ! 1) the spar is broken 2) hand dryers around reception not working male/female & no hand towels .3) No rooms have a working telephone.4) cockroaches in room- 5)T/V but only showing Moroccan & Arabic..no sky 60 not one seating area is comfortable .6) no entertainment.7) swimming pool is only big enough for the children to play .. no for adults wanting to swim..8) the " private beach " is a 12/15 min walk from the hotel crossing 3 roads...& chairs rented out to anyone that pays the people looking after the 150 by 150 yards at back of the beach ..burnt feet by the time you reach the sea.... one evening our lights blew & on trying to call reception the phone lead was just left dangling, so up the 66 steps from our room to reception just to report we had no electric power in the room. This was the straw the broke the camels back ( no punt intended ) so we ask for the managers name, only to find some were afraid to it ! Got to see him in the end in his office & it was everything & everyone else to blame but himself ! Told by the manager & pool staff they plan to refurb ready for next year...but a Moroccan reg visiter there said that is said every year ! Like Kamal we were told you can't take bottled water to the room if bought outside, but with no phone to call for room service or fridge to keep cold drinks in what was one meant to do ? A lot of locals seem to use the hotel & were allowed to bring food & drink from outside ! Advise to anyone wanting to enjoy a holiday ...stay away go to this hotel ! ..

Room tip: Fights going on at 5am coming out of the casino most mornings ! Lot of stairs .. due to the lay out of the hotel !
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jayzidan
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Went for a holiday with the family. The hotel lacks in service, had to fight with the manager just to get towels, was told they had short notice for the towels even though they practically had the whole day to clean the room. No fridge in the room and we weren't allowed to take water bottles back to a room for the night, they were expecting us to drink salty water over night. While the local tourist were allowed to take just about anything they wanted. It's a real shame I have visited agadir 4 times, but never came across such a disgraceful service. If you go holiday please avoid this hotel specially with family, it's like a historical monument place everything is falling apart.

Date of stay: July 2017