“Ok”

El Toro
Ranked #14 of 439 Restaurants in Agadir
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: El TORO Welcomes you in a warm and friendly atmosphere. We guarantee you the freshest food, delivered daily to our dock, prepared to your liking. We offer a free pickup from your home or hotel, valid for a group of 3 persons or more.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Pleasant food but lacking care and attention to detail. Staff seemed more interested in football than attending to clients . Slow service although restaurant was very quiet.

Date of visit: September 2022

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We both had starters and mains (the mixed grill), both of which were very good. If you are every in the area this restaurant is worth a visit, less than £50 for two courses and wine.
The owners had even gone to the trouble of decorating the restaurant with British Christmas decorations.

Reviewed 18 December 2022 via mobile

Was recommended that El Toro was good.
Didnt expect it to be excellent as it was.
Superb food by a great waiter Hassan
Nibbles before was complementary
1 mussels in wine 1 seafood croquettes
1 T bone stake cooked exactly to med/rare
1 John Dory fish with mushrooms and shrimps
1 large Morocco beer 1 Moroccan Rose wine 70cl.
1 large water
Too full for pudding
Highly recommend
Arf and Babs UK

1  Thank Arthurf1949
Reviewed 16 December 2022 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant for a few years and it has had a full refurb post covd closure. It is stylish and elegant and has a lovely covered wrap around terrace with part retractable roof. Staff are delightful. I went for a very late lunch 5pm and it is a great place to see the sun going down from the terrace. Whilst I was the only dinner , thus did not matter. Staff were courteous and offered a relaxed , tho professional service. At first I thought that service was too slow , but , on reflection, it was bang on ! Complimentary bread and alioli and baba ganough dips. My starter of Spanish croquettes was as good as any you can get in Spain- chicken, seafood and crab. I was surprised to get 2 of each! So a gap between that and main course was very welcome. I had a steak tornados for my main course with a selection of vegetables , hand cut chips and a marscapone and mustard sauce. It was wonderful. I have had fillet steak 3 times on this trip yo Agadir and this is the only place that has served a proper fillet - the other had passed off a cheaper cut! No room for dessert I finished my bottle of Moroccan rose watching the sun go down. The only downside ??- 1.5 hours of Maria Carey warbling and screaching in the background music which thankfully was kept low ! AND....... I am sure they would have changed it if I had asked. Thinking of going back for their New Years Eve event but it does seem expensive at €70, food and entertainment only???

Reviewed 6 December 2022 via mobile

Gorgeous food. We had T bone steaks which were amazing and great value at around £15 each. Great setting and service. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: November 2022