US$266
US$131
Zen Surf Morocco(Tamraght)
Riad Dar Haven(Tamraght)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvisit paradiseparadise valleytaginegreat hotelpoolstaximorocco
Reviewed 14 January 2017

The rooms were clean and had a great view of the lush greenery in Paradise Valley. Rashid was kind and made a map for a lovely hike in the area and also played some amazing music in the evenings by the fireside.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the forest were the best I think
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2016

We stayed 3 nights in Hotel Tifrit and had a realy special time there. This was especially thanks to Rashid being a very friendly and helpful host. Rashid gave us good advice about which walks to take and drew maps for us, packed us sanwiches and this resulted in beautiful day walks. Very serene peaceful location. The main Paradise tourist pools are worth the visit and can be walked to from the hotel (couple of hours...day trip) but there are also other pools that Rashid can point you too (draw a map for) and these are also well worth the visit and we were the only people there (as opposed to the 60 or so people we saw at the main pools).

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Amazing service, great food and a lovely Host. Hotel Tifrit is a great place to spend some days in paradise valley. Its really calm and relaxing. It doesnt reveal its beauty at first sight but when you spend some time there you fall in love with the place.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I was truly in heaven when I spent time in Paradise Valley and my experience was further improved by staying at Tifrit. My room was spacious, inviting and clean with a decent shower. I have a beautiful view of palms. My host Rachid was warm and friendly. He made sure that I was comfortable and answered all my questions about the area. Rachid also took care to give me great directions for my trek and explorations further into the Valley towards the Berber Village. As for food, my tangines were delicious and the food took only a short time to be served once we had ordered. May I add that Rachid made me the best omelette in my entire stay in Morocco. My friend and I were very impressed!

If I had not been scheduled to fly home, I would have stayed much longer with Rachid because his hotel is relaxing, comfortable, clean and truly great vale for money. More importantly, Rachid and his staff displayed very good customer care. I aim to come back to this beautiful, breath-takingly environment called Paradise Valley and when I do, it is my 100% aim to stay at Tifrit again.

Room Tip: Because of the location, wifi is better received in the lounge and patio area
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Okay K
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at hotel tifrit for 2 nights after reading about it on trip advisor.
The rooms were simple and clean. Air conditioning worked better than all any other accommodation we'd stayed in, pool was cleaned while we were there and the water is all natural from the mountain! Food was great and Rachide (the owner) and Ahmed were so kind, helpful and great company. Our stay was relaxing and although it hasn't rained in 5 months therefore the river was dry outside the hotel and the cascades were a mere trickle- the walk to the cascades in immouzer was still worth it!

We took a shared taxi (17 people in one small van! So much fun!). To immouzer, it was fun but it was hard work as so many guides want to take you to the falls. We chose one to help us out but ended up being taken to his friends shop, then another friends cafe... Then nearly to his village before we realised we were walking the wrong direction! No harm done and he meant well but in the heat, it was all a bit much!
I'd also recommend essaouriataxi.com. We wanted to visit paradise valley and booked a 4x4 taxi with Aziz who for only €80 took us from essouria directly to hotel tifrit! It was comfortable and quick! Journey took about 3 hours. Aziz, stopped when ever we wanted to, educated us on what we went past and pointed out places of interest. He even took us to a town that grew bananas for the majority of morocco. We bought a kilo for 7 dirhams!!!! A bit of a luxury journey but I'd really recommend it!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple