Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Riad Dar Haven(Tamraght)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbudget hotelself cateradjacent buildingboring breakfastelectric ringsnice bathroomcouple of nightsminute walk to the beachlong staywalking distancewould stay againstaff at receptioncleaned every dayapartmentkettlefloorbalcony
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Free wifi,amazing food,polite staff a first class hotel could have never been better! the breakfast is charming .if you ever need a quick snack or a luxorious feast , you can have it brought right up to you! L`Anice is run by Afoud itself! it was also very clean and reasonable for the price. Although I cant hesitate to say the pool was a bit of disappointment as it was small and dirty. apart from that everything was nice.

Room Tip: some rooms have no cultery or anything so before you give your passport, ask to see the room.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We stayed there for 4 nights. The location is vey close to the beach and also around 25 minutes walk from the city big market. Breakfast were just amazing. We tried their restaurant and cafè and were really happy with both price and quality.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018

i visit this hotel in my winter vacations, i find the place easy approachable, from all sides to all seens, which include approach to sea, nice hotels around, coffee shops, mini zoo for kids, markets, in short it is in middle of everything required for a tourist.
I specially mention the staff of this hotel. it was quite understandable and help on each and every steps one feel comfort when we are with in the hotel.
i must mention Mr. MUSTAFA ( i dont know his full name). This person is very responsible, and try his best to bring comfort to you. we have some problems but he manage it so nicely, and make it possible for us to enjoy our trip. THANKS MUSTAFA

Room Tip: we were on east side of hotel its view was good and its very quit and calm
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I visited October 2017 in the afternoon for tea and cake
The waitress was very charming and customer focused. She brought me a lovely cup of English tea and when I asked for a cake she advised me to go and choose from the adjacent building.
I did this and she delivered the apple cake to my table.
It was mouth watering so tasty and fresh
The staff here are numerous and attentive to every detail and whim.
I truly recommend this place for afternoon tea as I enjoyed the experience tremendously

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Really good budget hotel. All the rooms have balconies so try to get à sunny one. 1-4 on each floor I think. Excellent bakeries below you and very good Wi-Fi. All rooms have fridge and a couple of electric cooking rings. Staff friendly and helpful. The beach is a 20 minute stroll away.

Room Tip: Floor number plus 1to 4 for sunsets.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo