All reviewsmountain viewpancakessmall balconyhalf boardswimming poolrooms are spacious and cleanlocation is excellentfriendly hotelminute walk to the beachfresh orange juicespa facilitiesvisiting agadirbit datedmoroccan stylebudget hotelenjoyed my staysea front
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a medium size hotel and has all the facilities you would want from a hotel, the food is good, but I especially like the snack bar service and food. Breakfast is buffet style so there is something there for everyone, I did enjoy the freshly squeezed orange juice. There is live entertainment every night and they have a Moroccan evening with trad music and food and go to a lot of trouble. The bar is good especially the beer Casablanca which has a great taste. There is a small shop next door to the Hotel which is very handy and a very good wine ((and beer) merchants a couple of minutes walk as well as some cafe's and another off license (where the prices were a lot cheaper). The hotel wi fi was great and the bed and pillows were really comfy. The place was kept spotless and all the staff act as family. If I ever go back to Agadir I would not stay anywhere else, the Hotel was a bargain and the staff superb. I even found some English speaking movies on a couple of channels, But hey your in Moroccan so go out and meet the people they are very friendly and taxis as dirt cheap (some of the drivers are entertaining as well!).

Room Tip: I have a pool side room which overlooks the Mountain and was lovely
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank j0hnkiely
Tildi H, Directeur général at Tildi Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Primarily thank you to share your experience with us regarding to your recent stay at Tildi Hotel Your positif feedback will be a source of motivation for our staff anxious to offer you a good quality.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was amazing value, it was clean, and had a decent view of the waters on the right of the balcony style windows! Clean bathroom, and decent amount of space in the room, decent channels on the TV, the only thing that was flimsy was the bed, but still had a decent few nights sleep In them! Nice vibe, there's a small newsagent style shop next door, so any drinks and snacks are right there!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I was in Agadir in order to go birding at the Souss-Massa National Park nearby. I was trying to conserve expenses on the trip and this hotel was recommended to me by someone I met online. It was inexpensive and very very basic. There was a breakfast buffet but my second day I chose to eat out. The food at the hotel is not in the same realm as the really nice restaurants and cafes in Agadir. In short, I got what I paid for. If I were seeking a beach resort, I would stay elsewhere. But for a basic hotel, this was sufficient.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Dave W
Tildi H, Directeur général at Tildi Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience at the Tildi Hotel.
We are deeply sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied by our services and that it did not meet your expectations, and we are very happy to have appreciated price.
At Tildi Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Therefore, your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Overall we were very happy with the hotel. Price was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was very good. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was nice and varied, and included Moroccan specialties; we especially liked the pancakes and the fresh orange juice which was very tasty. Pool area is nice too, with many trees and green area. We even enjoyed the small gym, which was enough for a good workout.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Tildi H, Directeur général at Tildi Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This hotel is very nice and well located close to the centre of Agadir and very close to the corniche. This hotel has a nice self service restaurant where beer and wine are available, a Spa and a hamam. I did not try the Spa but the restaurant and hamam were very nice. the staff is very friendly and willing to serve. They often provide tea while one is waiting. Only be aware that if selecting half board an extra helping in the self service restaurant costs extra.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank GeorgeN1744
Tildi H, Directeur général at Tildi Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear George,
First of all thank you to send your feed back according your stay in Tildi Hotel.
we very much appreciate your comments ,your satisfaction is our motivation.